• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kills Corona Virus

Interesting about lysol seems from old ads was used as feminine hygiene product.

Had rotator cuff surgery Thursday, i was asking the medical professionals about this covid 19. They seemed to believe it has been greatly exaggerated in the media, but did suggest to wash hands frequently. Guess time will tell. Keep safe fellow enthusiasts.

Ooh, my little pretty one, my pretty one
When you gonna give me some time, Corona
Ooh, you make my motor run, my motor run
Got it coming off o' the line, Corona!

M-m-m-my Corona

The virus has been spread through money. If you have money at home put on some gloves and place it in a plastic bag outside your front door. I'm going to be collecting all of the plastic bags tonight for safety. Think of your health, I just want you to be safe.

The virus can not, I repeat, can not be spread through coins so you can hang on to those.

07521411072_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=aT5xC8Rie8EAX8K8BVB&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-2.jpg

Thinking outside the box; what's in the garage? Straight out of Akron,Oh. Will it help?(don't know, not a chemist)

BE56EC88-95D0-448A-91D7-3F251268BC0B.jpeg 83286D33-AC5D-4C85-87B5-72CEEB1C72D3.jpeg

I am beginning to think from decisions made by the various governments that the issue might not be the virus but the basic stability of our economy and society. It looks to me like more people are going to die. How many more I do not know.

Personally I think the whole thing is driven out of control by the media. Things are closing all over which will run the economy in the toilet. Speaking of toilet have you tried to buy toilet paper? Well don't because there is no bum fodder to be found. Why is it that any crisis comes up people run out and buy all the toilet paper and bottled water. No bum fodder now that is the real crisis here people. I swear right now people are so paranoid you could rob a bank with a bugger. If you can find one that is still open.

I live in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Our Governor just basically closed the whole county and called it the "epicenter". Basically, all "non-essential" businesses must close. First of all, what is a "non-essential" business? If I get a plumbing leak that I need to fix and I go to the hardware store, that hardware store is pretty essential to me. Likewise, we are being told to work from home if we can. What if I need to go to Best Buy to get a printer or a monitor? Is that essential?

I feel really bad for especially small businesses. The ripple effect of all this will be really significant. They can't be open, so they can't make any money. So then how do they pay their employees? In turn, how do their employees get money for food and necessities?

Whether this virus is as bad as they say or not, we need the damn thing out of here!!!

Meanwhile, bird flu....Swine flu....H1N1....SARS....seasonal flu.....what was done for those viruses?
How many thousands die EVERY YEAR from the flu?
What is done for that?

Auto Transport Service
Back