• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kinda still a newbee to the site with 1967 GTX

cmkryzer

Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score
Finally getting around to finishing up they engine install, dropped that in a year ago, just did the transmission last night with help from the wife and kid. Its been a long time coming, see the last time the car was tabbed/run was May of 1996. Anyways, its a 1967 GTX with a 440 and auto trans. I am updating to electronic ignition. But question is, my wiring is pretty dried up and cracked. So I am looking to go with the new engine/forward harness upgraded with the ECU and new alternator wiring set up. Just wonder if anyone has used the setup from Year One. Or does anyone have any thoughts?

Year One is a reseller,you can find the harness made by the supplier. Also,will you customize to add relays for headlights,fuel pump and fans,,,or do the stock appearing?

Year One is a reseller,you can find the harness made by the supplier. Also,will you customize to add relays for headlights,fuel pump and fans,,,or do the stock appearing?

I will have to check into the suppler deal, but yes, keeping it stock looing other wise...

Welcome to FBBO. Seems like a lot of members use Year One to buy their wiring harness. I hear Painless is a good choice.....

Welcome aboard
Thanks for joining the forum

I too have recently picked up a 67 GTX 440/automatic trans car
This past year I rebuilt the engine/trans

Welcome aboard, love all the 67's. Post some picture when you can.

Welcome aboard!! Lots of expertise here! '67 GTX's are great! Rewiring is sure worth the effort.

IMAG0291.jpgHere ya go !

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

yeah the M&H Harnesses sold exclusively from Year 1 are quality pieces...

Auto Transport Service
Back