• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE LA318 and 727

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Brashears

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Early 80’s I think std bore 318.Came in my 65 coronet.Previous owner(friend) did a leakdown that passed good,changed bearings .seals ,oil pump,chain set ,cam and lifters,old ones From cam dynamics. Performer intake. Valve job with some bowl and port cleanup,nothing goofy.I got the car,primed it and have been driving it. I have a big block swap ready in a week or 2.
Trans was rebuilt at around the same time he did the motor(12 years? ago) at a local shop. I got the cables figured out and since it’s a 1 year setup the steering column comes with the trans.
This is clean turn key stuff.Pittsburgh PA area.Asking $1800 for the engine,$1200 for the trans,,$2500 if you take them both. PM me for details,pics or video. As of now it’s still in the car,did a cruise today. The last cruise I care to go to is 10/14,after that I’ll be getting close to pulling it.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back