• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lean burn replacement?

Hey it’s all good, after a lot more research the 440-426 is exactly what you needed so I ordered one for my 77 Doba with the 400, Thanks
Was the distributor hard to change? Looks like there is a air condition hose above it?

You will have issues with ECU.s They are made off shore. "licensed and Replaces" is a big clue. The one on E bay at least has a high rev ECU prob the best available now.

Last edited:
Fake, just a stock oem specs like a black box. Fake transistor also.

1713444572889.png
[/URL]

Last edited:
Was the distributor hard to change? Looks like there is an air condition hose above it?
It
Was the distributor hard to change? Looks like there is a air condition hose above it?
I ended buying the distributor from Jegs.
Very Very nice unit, it was a kit that came with everything.
The Transistor box was good to 7000 RPM and the distributor is about a 1/2 inch higher than stock which made it a lot easier to get the cap on, plus it is polished.
I think it was around 250 for everything about a year ago.

It

The Transistor box was good to 7000 RPM and the distributor is about a 1/2 inch higher than stock which made it a lot easier to get the cap on, plus it is polished.
What did you do with EGR?

I converted the slant 6 in my ‘82 Ram using the Mopar Performance electronic ignition kit and a Carter BBD from a 318. The worst part of the swap was deleting all of the old Lean Burn wiring.

Lucky you. Thanks!
You do anything with the cathol
It

You do anything with catalytic converter?

Auto Transport Service
Back