• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leaving Feedback after a member purchased multiple items from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score
Why do i have to wait 10 hours before i can give a member an additional feedback for multiple items that he purchased from me?

What's the reason for that?

A member purchased four different brake items from me, and want to leave him feedback, for all his purchases.

He spent a great deal of money with me, and paid me within a minute after our phone conversation, and reading a reply that i sent him.

Seems strange with me that i couldn't leave him feedback all at once sitting down at the computer.

Guess I'll leave him a feedback a day, for the next three days.

Why do i have to wait 10 hours before i can give a member an additional feedback for multiple items that he purchased from me?

because is most legit circumstances people wouldn't need to leave multiple feedback at once

because is most legit circumstances people wouldn't need to leave multiple feedback at once
I don't understand that response at all.
So your trying to tell me, that people try and give multiple feedback's for illegitimate feedback, all at once?

....you can always try craigslist and facecrook if the free system here isn't up to your expectations...

....you can always try craigslist and facecrook if the free system here isn't up to your expectations...
What's that supposed to mean?
Yep, i do use the Sacramento Craigslist, but don't do anything on Facebook.

All that i politely asked, is why i can't leave 4 feedback's all at one time.
What offence did that make with you, might i ask?

What's that supposed to mean?
It was supposed to mean, quitcher bitchin! If you don't like how the site works, don't waste the bandwidth with your multiple FREE ads....
Your tone in post 3 was completely different than post 1.
Post 1, politely asking a question...post 3, whining because you didn't like the answer.....at least that's how it reads.
Oh dammit now I'm bitchin! I let myself out......

Last edited:
It was supposed to mean, quitcher bitchin! If you don't like how the site works, don't waste the bandwidth with your multiple FREE ads....
Your tone in post 3 was completely different than post 1.
Post 1, politely asking a question...post 3, whining because you didn't like the answer.....
I got an answer that i don't UNDERSTAND and i wrote to get it clarified.
What's wrong with that?
I ain't Bitchin like you state.
Why are you taking it the wrong way?
And as far as FREE ads go, i pay $50.00 bucks a year, to have this gold consideration, so i don't think ads are free with me paying this board, but ya, i could get the ads, even if i didn't pay for gold.

I don't understand that response at all.
So your trying to tell me, that people try and give multiple feedback's for illegitimate feedback, all at once?

Yes. Thats why the limit is in place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back