• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leaving feedback

hemistix66

Local time
6:56 PM
Reaction score
I'm having trouble leaving feedback on recent transactions with members. I guess they are too. I know it should be a process to keep it honest to the actual traders. But I'm worn out trying to do it lol. Is there something that we are doing wrong,common denominator? Maybe it's me...just sayn

Click on user name

Screenshot_2016-07-24-11-28-39.jpg

Click on "view trading profile"

Screenshot_2016-07-24-11-29-27.jpg

Click on "add feedback"

Screenshot_2016-07-24-11-30-13.jpg

Fill in the appropriate fields. Have the URL for the add copied so you can insert it were it is needed!

Screenshot_20160724-112658.png

Now, a note to the Sellers on here, don't forget to leave feedback for the buyers! I'm going to stop leaving feedback for the sellers if I don't get one in return. You know who you are!

Now, a note to the Sellers on here, don't forget to leave feedback for the buyers! I'm going to stop leaving feedback for the sellers if I don't get one in return. You know who you are!

Well said 'Kid....as an example - look at what I have given vs what I have BEEN given....big difference. :rolleyes:

I'm having trouble leaving feedback on recent transactions with members. I guess they are too. I know it should be a process to keep it honest to the actual traders. But I'm worn out trying to do it lol. Is there something that we are doing wrong,common denominator? Maybe it's me...just sayn

If your the buyer, make sure you posted in the sale thread.

All the buyer has to do is post a simple "PM sent" message on the thread ...no need to go into great detail. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back