• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price gougers study

I'm sure that's true. But no one is being forced to buy that stuff, or pay those prices. I sure wouldnt.

I agree, but was just stating the prices I am seeing on here as well as other sites. A guy had a pair of 70 Charger R/T doors in good shape with the scoops and power windows with the switches. He was asking $2350 for the pair. I offered $1800 for them, he didn't respond. I sent him another message upping my offer to 2 grand for them,stating that it was my final offer. He came back at $2200; I rasised my offer to $2100,and said that I would mail him half up front and give him the other half at Carlisle. He said no $2200 was the number firm. He still has them and missed his opportunity to sell them to a real buyer.

I saw a set of NOS 15x7 trim rings that are really the later 75 and up 15x6 1/2 trim rings for a mere paultry sum of $7000.00 on E Bay!

Auto Transport Service
Back