• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leno again. MC accident.

If the wire strung across the parking lot with no flags checks out, I hope he sues.

Jay refuses to act his age... I like that... Hope he heals fully & keeps on acting like a kid...

Jay refuses to act his age... I like that... Hope he heals fully & keeps on acting like a kid...
Fully agree.

On top of that, he seems like a genuinely nice guy who is a great spokesman for the classic car hobby.

First he rolls over in Hemi Under Glass, then he lights himself on fire,now this motorcycle accident! The man's got a death wish!

Sometimes it's time to realize you getting too old for this $hit.
301.gif

Speedy recovery Jay!

He got clotheslined, age has nothing to do with that. My buddy got clotheslined on a snowmobile when he was 20. He has the right attitude IMO, get it all in and have as much fun as you can. I hope he gets well soon.

here's to a Speedy/Full recovery Jay :drinks:

been getting hurt a lot of late

If the wire strung across the parking lot with no flags checks out, I hope he sues.
Sorry I'm just spit-balling here.
It seems as if it's 'private property'
or he didn't have permission to be on it, crossing into or using it
I don't think he has (or would have) a leg to stand on.
Suit wise
I could be totally wrong too...

Unfortunately for him he didn't see it coming...

But;
I'm no lawyer &/or not a billionaire either,
that has the funds to go after that ****, pressure them,
but IMO he f-ed' up, at no fault of the property owners
& he's now paying for it too...

Last edited:
Man, he’s having a tough time this winter. But I agree, the owner of that cable deserves anything that happens to him as a result of this and Leno was probably distracted wondering where he was leaking gas.

:thankyou: but;

titled;
'Leno again. MC accident.' (or something like that)
already started here in the GD forum, by @Dennis H

late to the game

Wouldn't you hate to be the guy who strung that wire up and nearly killed Jay Leno?

It seems like ever since Mr. Leno went for a ride in a green Corvette convertible he's had bad luck ever since

Geez, Mr. Leno just can't catch a break. I don't know how, but I completely forgot about the Hemi Under Glass flip over. I was gonna say he's had bad luck ever since he went for a ride in a green Corvette convertible but nevermind

Sorry I'm just spit-balling here.
It seems as if it's 'private property'
or he didn't have permission to be on it, crossing into or using it
I don't think he has (or would have) a leg to stand on.
Suit wise
I could be totally wrong too...

Unfortunately for him he didn't see it coming...

But;
I'm no lawyer &/or not a billionaire either,
that has the funds to go after that ****, pressure them,
but IMO he f-ed' up, at no fault of the property owners
& he's now paying for it too...
Ran across a similar circumstance
when I worked for a power company.
A kid on a bicycle was clotheslined
upon entrance to private property
at a substation. The entrance was
roped off with no reflectors and or
warnings. The kids' parents won the
lawsuit even though the kid attempted
a trespass. The court ruled the cable
should have been marked.

He got clotheslined, age has nothing to do with that. My buddy got clotheslined on a snowmobile when he was 20. He has the right attitude IMO, get it all in and have as much fun as you can. I hope he gets well soon.
clotheslined on a bike and or snowmobile obviously can be deadly! Snowmobile rider died here a few years back. Speed and a chain across a trail made for a very bad time.

In my opinion, never act your age. Just learn to deal with the pain of your stupidity as one gets older!
:lol::lol:
On the lighter side of “clotheslined”

Auto Transport Service
Back