• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see all those cool glory day vintage race cars & race haulers of 60 & 70 & 80

67coronetman

Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score
Let's see all those cool glory day vintage race cars race haulers of 60 thru the 80

POST ALL THOSE VERY COOL OLD SCHOOL MOPAR HOTRODS OF THE GLORY DAYS AND THE HAULERS THAT TOOK THEM TO THE TRACK SHOW OFF OUR MOPAR HISTORY.. :)
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

- - - Updated - - -

A few more killer setups... Sweet

Attachments

• haldiman-truck-m.jpg
    haldiman-truck-m.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 570
  • 1965-Dodge-Coronet-With-Hauler.jpg
    1965-Dodge-Coronet-With-Hauler.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,179
  • 1966-Satellite-towing-Cuda.jpg
    1966-Satellite-towing-Cuda.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
Man i love that Satellite convertable towing the Cuda. Dont ever see cars towing cars anymore.

Ya,,, And I worry about trying to use the Xterra to pull a small trailer with my 67 on it.... It has superb brakes, and wheels like a full size 3/4 ton truck!

Sorry i didn't know a thread like this was already done..

As pops said always room for more. Keep threads and pics like this coming 67 coronetman, I always enjoy your threads. Just didn't want you to miss some of the ones posted. As an aside, I saved some of the pics like the 67 Gtx hauler pic and went to the walmart site photo area and had some photo coffee mugs made for $9 shipped. (They came out awesome)

Auto Transport Service
Back