• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD like new Quick Fuel ss-780-vs carb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenkins71

Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is my Quick Fuel SS-780-VS carb with less than 500 miles on it!
http://www.quickfueltechnology.com/carburetors/street/ss-series/ss-series-carburetor-780cfm-vs.html

Lists $554 new, buy with me and save $94 at $460. Might as well save the money, as this baby is practically new! Consider it wet-tested. Only signs of any sort of wear are a little bit of the anodization scratched off on the red base around the mounting holes (which you wont see once nuts and washers are on) and a little red missing around the primary bowl fuel inlet (where a wrench was used)
Other than that, this thing is PERFECTO! Has 76 jets in the primaries, and 79's in the secondaries. Love this carb, but am going with a larger setup while I tear my 440 down and build a STROKER!!!

This is an awesome performing street/strip carb. Choke works great. Infinitely adjustable. And it's pretty!

I even still have the original box, instructions, and additional linkages that came with the carb.

PM me if you are interested. $460+shipping from 30316. Thanks!

Buyer beware! I had this bought from MrJenkins at $300 plus shipping, which he agreed to until, another buy came up with $360 at that point. He said buy it at that price or no deal..

I gave appropriate feedback!

Good luck with your deal Mike

D
Buyer beware! I had this bought from MrJenkins at $300 plus shipping, which he agreed to until, another buy came up with $360 at that point. He said buy it at that price or no deal..

I gave appropriate feedback!

Good luck with your deal Mike
thanks for the heads up Mikey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back