• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look What the Mail Man Just Brought Me

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Reaction score
Thank you Joey and my secret admirer who gifted my Gold Membership for all the cool FBBO swag. I'm trying to figure out how to make a head protector out of one of the can coolers to put on my hood safety hook. If anyone's done this send me a photo.

Thanks again guys.

IMG_20171107_112320655.jpg

I get logged-in this a.m. and also see a gold banner! No swag yet, but now I'm anxiously awaiting. Now I sure have to renew! Thanks Joey & whomever!!

Two very deserving gentlemen. Congrats!
*green with envy over here*:D

Thank you Joey and my secret admirer who gifted my Gold Membership for all the cool FBBO swag. I'm trying to figure out how to make a head protector out of one of the can coolers to put on my hood safety hook. If anyone's done this send me a photo.

Thanks again guys.

View attachment 536816
Congrats! How about stuffing a piece of pool noodle in the beer cooler to make a head protector for the hood safety catch! That’s would be cool!

Some great person also gifted me my gold membership, but I didn’t get any swag :-(. I guess that i’ll Just keep banging my head on the safety catch.....

congrats gentlemen

Smiley Goldmember from Austin Powers.jpg

I don't think the Phoenix Graphics stickers are std. issue
Smiley Wink & a grin.jpg

I didn't get can cozys or PG stickers
with my gifted membership either
many thanks to @62polara, a while back...

We have some great/generous peoples/members on here...

I get logged-in this a.m. and also see a gold banner! No swag yet, but now I'm anxiously awaiting. Now I sure have to renew! Thanks Joey & whomever!!
Pm Joey your mail address, and the goodies will arrive.:thumbsup:
Congrats!!

And now "the mech" and I can watch 'pops' on the blue forum!!! Perverts unite! Everyone else,,, you don't know what you're missing! Thank you again from 'mech' and I.

And now "the mech" and I can watch 'pops' on the blue forum!!! Perverts unite! Everyone else,,, you don't know what you're missing! Thank you again from 'mech' and I.
So........ you logged in this morning, and this is the first post of the day?
Guess you've been busy in the " new content"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Going gold is great!

Congrats! How about stuffing a piece of pool noodle in the beer cooler to make a head protector for the hood safety catch! That’s would be cool!

Some great person also gifted me my gold membership, but I didn’t get any swag :-(. I guess that i’ll Just keep banging my head on the safety catch.....
You are supposed to send Joey your address in a PM when you become a member.

So........ you logged in this morning, and this is the first post of the day?
Guess you've been busy in the " new content"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Going gold is great!
LOL, no had other posts & then I remembered 'the blue' part. Others have priority before myself!! GO FBBO!

I got all excited when I saw I got a PM from Joey about "gold", too.

Turns out, it was an ad asking me to pony up for gold....:eek:

Back