• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking at a '67 Belvedere II

Belvedere II 2-door hardtop would be RH23. Car also has Silver Special package which gave it the silver/charcoal interior, and usually a special gray/charcoal vinyl top. Legendary Interiors has all the pieces to replicate this. Also included with this trim package were GTX style wheel well and sill moldings. A couple of my friends have had Belvedere's with this package.

Anything in the $8 to $12 k price range gets you a major project or rot box right now.

So ...imo.

Mid teens should net you a decent running driving car. Regardless of the body style its wrapped in.

More info and pics. And better description. Although solid. It is showing its road use. So my big value starting at $18k is down near $12k and that's assuming mechanically sound. Certainly not a $20k car. $10k is looking more like the buy.

He has been worth right. And car is "H" code. So that's a plus? But in the end? Value talks.

IMG_0723.jpg IMG_0720.jpg IMG_0716.jpg

The car was originally a 318 automatic, 31 5 on the fender tag. It was originally a silver special which is a plus. I think you have pretty well nailed it on the value.

Yes, the RH in the VIN is Belvedere II. I always referred to a H code car in 67 as a 383 4bbl. This would have been referenced as a 62 5 for the 383 automatic and H in the engine slot on the VIN. Still a nice find 67 Belvedere II Silver Special. 10K is a good thought to.

The car was originally a 318 automatic, 31 5 on the fender tag. It was originally a silver special which is a plus. I think you have pretty well nailed it on the value.
Thank you. It's why we post here. Especially platforms that are unfamiliar. Would be a fun car. He sent some quick walk around vids. But can't submit here.

Haven't seen in person. But it's close to me. Built up 440/727 column shift. Steep geared 8 3/4 sure grip rear. Mini tubed with fuel cell.

The components I'm confident in looking. It's the Belvedere II part? I'm sure it was originally a 6 cyl hotrodded up. But if anyone has info to share about difference between Belvedere I and Belvedere II? Please feel free to share?

View attachment 1241822 View attachment 1241823 View attachment 1241826 View attachment 1241827
The interior of the car looks like a silver special. Could have had a paint job.

In 68 "hardtop" and "coupe" changed dramatically.

However this has no bearing on the OP's car in question or this thread.

Wonder what happened to the car in question.

We verified a silver special a few posts ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back