• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for info on Anshant Dodge in Allentown PA

Scott Kiger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know when it closed? Are there any pictures out there? Thanks

Good luck. I grew up in Allentown and walked by there on the way to school. 18th and Tilghman Sts. Northeast corner. I remember seeing a Daytona wing car on the sidewalk left out overnight. I too tried to locate info on this with no luck. Hope you do, and I will research further as well. It later was a Ford Dealer, but I don't have a time frame.

Thanks. I just bought a car that was sold new there and am trying to track down info on it.

Hey Scott, did you find your vin number tag?

Not yet. Wasn't in that box. Sucks. Guess I will keep digging. But just in case I talked to Galen and we are amassing enough info to figure out the puzzle and go from there. The original owner has told me the name of the dealer it was bought and all. We will get it figured out.

How about a pic of what docs you have and your car too.

Don't have any documents. Just the original owners info of where it was bought. I am just trying to add pieces to the puzzle on this old girl. Don't have any great pics of it. It's filthy and covered in dust. 1965 Coronet 500 426 street wedge 4 speed car.

Quick picture of the interior. Filthy and filled with junk though. After I get it out of the hole it's been in for so many years and hose it off I will post some good pics

IMG_1465.JPG

Scott- good luck. Memories coming back from working 2+yrs. in Allentown in the early 80's. Remember Tilghman(?) Rd., lived in Westerville back then. Remember test-driving a '65 4-spd 426 wedge before I bought my '68.

Hard to believe nobody has anything on this older dealership, but there were a lot of small mom and pop places back in the day. Not so much any more.

Auto Transport Service
Back