1. Victory

Victory Member

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    I recently ordered a set of Wheel Vintiques 63 series rims for my 71 Roadrunner. For whatever reason it was completely omitted from my order that the OE mopar caps (SKU: 2050) were out of stock. Upon calling WV up, they have no ETA on a restock.

I've checked Ebay and every other place that I can seem to find that would sell these. None of them have any stock.

Does anyone know where these caps can be found? Does anyone have a set of 4 for sale? Or are there any other options that fit the Wheel Vintique 63 series rim. I'd greatly appreciate being pointed in the right direction for this.

Thanks,
    Al

2. Lefty71

Lefty71 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I think I have a pair of those, that have never been on a wheel. I can look up a cost and check shipping from Ohio if you think you are interested. Looks like Jegs shows a ship date of January, 2020....

3. Victory

Victory Member

Local Time:
    I contacted the manufacturer and they don't have an ETA on a restock. I'm wondering if original mopar caps will work. I'm not sure if the 63 series are exact replicas of the original wheel.

You can shoot me a private message if you find them and we can work something out. Would be nice to find four, though.

4. randys4406

randys4406 FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    I have a lot of caps. Not familiar with that number. PM me with a picture and I will see if I have a set. They would be 8-3/4" ID for a 71.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.