• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking For Old School Tech/Shop knowledgeable on Direct Drive starter rebuilds

Dragon Slayer

Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
Anyone here an old Electrical shop tech knowledgeable on Mopar direct drive start info. Or have contact info on a good shop that rebuilds them. Have a question about the differences in the Field coils used on the 60-69 direct drive starters. Thanks

Anyone here an old Electrical shop tech knowledgeable on Mopar direct drive start info. Or have contact info on a good shop that rebuilds them. Have a question about the differences in the Field coils used on the 60-69 direct drive starters. Thanks
I have a Chrysler training manual that covers the 60s straight through starters and another that covers the gear reduction starters. I will send it to you if you cover the postage and maybe provide help to the other members on this forum. Interested? It also contains distributor training and tune up basics.
Mike

I have a Chrysler training manual that covers the 60s straight through starters and another that covers the gear reduction starters. I will send it to you if you cover the postage and maybe provide help to the other members on this forum. Interested? It also contains distributor training and tune up basics.
Mike
Mike what is the number of the manual? I don't mind covering shipping, and certainly will share what I have, and a conclusion if I can get a few answers from the manual or an old school tech.

Auto Transport Service
Back