• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Red 68 GTX Convertible

hergertr

Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
Last January I purchased a 68 red 4 speed GTX convertible. As I was looking for others like it I found one virtually identical, including some unusual characteristics. There are pictures of it on the Motorbase website from the 2005 CEMA car show held at the Walter P Chrysler Museum. Does anyone know the whereabouts of this car now? I would love to contact the current or past owners of this car to compare notes.
https://www.motorbase.com/picture/p...Matador Red (2005 CEMA) DSCN5968&pp=1&ppage=0 Arizona1.jpg
This is my car.

Arizona1.jpg

Last January I purchased a 68 red 4 speed GTX convertible. As I was looking for others like it I found one virtually identical, including some unusual characteristics. There are pictures of it on the Motorbase website from the 2005 CEMA car show held at the Walter P Chrysler Museum. Does anyone know the whereabouts of this car now? I would love to contact the current or past owners of this car to compare notes.
https://www.motorbase.com/picture/p...Matador Red (2005 CEMA) DSCN5968&pp=1&ppage=0View attachment 282532
This is my car.

Nice looking 68 GTX.

Is this one yours and is it PP1?

Bring up the link for the car I'm trying to find out more about. The extra picture is the one I bought. Both cars are somewhat unusual and that's why I'd like to compare notes on the two cars.

The license plate is Oregon RPD341. Since this was 2005, the plate is probably no longer on the car. Still trying to find out if anyone has seen the car like mine from the 2005 CEMA car show at the Walter P Chrysler Museum. Most unusual is lack of a console and chrome valve covers and the same color combination. Most curious is what would a car with Oregon plates be doing at a Michigan car show.

Looks like a nice car in the photo above

good luck with your search

Auto Transport Service
Back