• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Loom closures?

493 Mike

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:04 PM
Reaction score
Can anyone direct me to a source for wiring loom end closures? I want to tidy up the appearance of my wiring and raw loom ends do not look finished. I am using both the corrugated split and woven styles. When I can, I use heat shrink tubing, but I can't always get it over connector ends.
Mike

I found an answer in the Velcro One-Wrap product. It comes in cut to length rolls of various widths.
Mike

Google "braided split loom" - looks better to me than the GM-style stuff. But even that is available in a lot of diameters.

Use a larger piece of heat shrink. just heat shrink it on the end. Provided you can get to both ends without having to rewire everything.

Use a larger piece of heat shrink. just heat shrink it on the end. Provided you can get to both ends without having to rewire everything.
Thanks for the response. The issue with some terminals is the connector is too large for the appropriate size needed for the loom diameter. So I will use the Velcro strip.
Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back