• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lose of clutch pedal

bsimmons14

Local time
10:46 PM
Reaction score
I am new to the site. My cousin installed a ram 6 puck clutch in his 69 superbee in 95 and has had a bad clutch pedal since than. the pedal is down to the floor and has no free pedal. if u pull on the pedal it pops out to the pedal stop n if u lightly touch it pops back to the position close to the floor. he tryed all kinds of way to adjust it and no good. when he does high rpm launchs the clutchs begins to engage with the pedal fully depressed to the floor. i think that is because of being a semi centrical pressure plate. Is there a fix or should we replace the clutch entiraly to a different brand. Is there a different legnth in throwout bearings.

I am new to the site. My cousin installed a ram 6 puck clutch in his 69 superbee in 95 and has had a bad clutch pedal since than. the pedal is down to the floor and has no free pedal. if u pull on the pedal it pops out to the pedal stop n if u lightly touch it pops back to the position close to the floor. he tryed all kinds of way to adjust it and no good. when he does high rpm launchs the clutchs begins to engage with the pedal fully depressed to the floor. i think that is because of being a semi centrical pressure plate. Is there a fix or should we replace the clutch entiraly to a different brand. Is there a different legnth in throwout bearings.

Did you remove the over center spring?

Auto Transport Service
Back