• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost my beautiful Lab last month.

Sorry for your loss Ron. I've had three labs now and they are the best. Totally devoted to their owner/family. There's a Special place in Heaven for them, for sure.

Sorry man. Went through the same thing a few yrs ago. The WORST thing I’ve had to do. You gave her a great life and she knew that. Stay strong brother.

Sorry Ron, just did it myself in Feb. It never gets easier, in fact I think it gets harder the older we get. Jeff
I know it does. Absolutely tears a chunk out...

I've read that pets are put on this earth for us; I think an argument can be made that part of the reason
we're here is to look after them, actually.
There's an innocence of soul, a purity to a pet's love that comes with no complications.
It is the very least we can do to take care of them as best we can while we're blessed with their presence.

Sorry for the loss of your dog. It is indeed a difficult time. I had to put my sweet girl down 3 years ago on Easter. It is always mentally and emotionally painful to lose such a great companion. Thank goodness I still have 2, 9 year old males to keep me company. Neither my wife or myself can ever see ourselves without a dog.

Ron
Sorry for your loss, we have had many dogs over the years and the hardest thing is saying goodbye when its time to let go. Our family has always believed the best way to honor the dog we lost was to find another from a shelter or rescue group that needs a home as soon as we can. While we miss the ones that have gone terribly and their loss stays with us all the time, knowing we gave a new pup a chance at a happy life the our dogs that are gone had helps that pain.

Ron I'm so, so sorry to hear that
you have my deepest, heartfelt condolences
goes out to you & your family for you loss...

RIP Special Girl (I didn't see her name)

It doesn't get any easier, but time helps
& the great memories of them do too...

Dogs only fault, is they don't live long enough...

Ron I'm so, so sorry to hear that
you have my deepest, heartfelt condolences
goes out to you & your family for you loss...

RIP Special Girl (I didn't see her name)

It doesn't get any easier, but time helps
& the great memories of them do too...

Dogs only fault, is they don't live long enough...
Oh, they live long enough; long enough to never be forgotten!

So sorry for your loss Ron,
Its the hardest thing we have to do as pet owners.The absolutely the hardest

RainbowBridge_op_655x800.jpg

I want to thank everyone for the kind replies as I really appreciate it. She was such a special dog to me and she will always have a special place in my heart. This pic is Her Alley and our other dog Jack who we still have as he just turned 9. This was about 5 or 6 years ago. Ron

408637848.jpg

And this is Rook who we got from a rescue center about 3 weeks ago. My son said to me a few days after we lost Alley that he loves having two dogs and wants to get another. No problem for me as I love dogs. We wanted another Lab but all they had was this sweet boy Rook who is Lab and Aussie shepard mix. He is so loving we had to get him. He is 4 years old and very happy to be with a loving family. And he weighed 77 lbs when we picked him up at the rescue center. Ron

414127148.jpg

And this is me with Jack who is Lab and Border Collie and Rook. They are getting along fine now and play in the yard chasing each other. Rook also sleeps with me every night as he likes to be touching someone and I love it. He has helped ease the pain but I will always miss that so sweet Lab Alley we had. Thanks again for all the kind replies.

414127149.jpg

Don’t say that Jack is “only” 9; just lost Zach at 9-1/2. You never know damn it.

sorry for your loss . id say get another dog , but it has been 4 years since I lost mine(17) .just cant bring my self to get another one

So sorry for your loss, she will always be ingrained in your mind, and thoughts, which is the reason she will never be forgotten . . .

Keep your head up an never forget her . . .

Auto Transport Service
Back