• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum Force front suspension & modern Hemi & transmission

Does that superbird with the hellcat engine have Bias-ply tires on it? Insane.

Talked with RMS and they talked 6.4 or LS motor which I'd never considered. That's way more up my alley though. Been running LS motors in a TT C5 with A4 and less built stuff for awhile.

Not sure which way to turn here.

Talked with RMS and they talked 6.4 or LS motor which I'd never considered. That's way more up my alley though. Been running LS motors in a TT C5 with A4 and less built stuff for awhile.

Not sure which way to turn here.

Even considering an LS is going to get you ripped to shreds on this forum. Even in the restomod section lol

BTW I agree with Larry, anyone that has seen the transformer suspension would know that structural integrity is a non-issue. The one that Devin-747Mopar said he helped put together belongs to me and it is a stout piece without a doubt!

I can build a more powerful LS engine for 1/2 the price. But like I said I'd never considered an LS in a Mopar. An LS3 motor would be lighter and breathe as well. Offset that with removing a lot of buyers having problems with an LS in a Mopar and then things like wiring harness problems, etc. I like the idea of either the new all alum 426 or a supercharged 6.4. Otherwise just live with the stock 6.4.

BTW I agree with Larry, anyone that has seen the transformer suspension would know that structural integrity is a non-issue. The one that Devin-747Mopar said he helped put together belongs to me and it is a stout piece without a doubt!

Made in Canada?

Trump’s tariff just bumped up the price on any steel outside the states.

RC probably has deep pockets anyway so its a non-issue

Magnum Force is made in the U.S.

I live in Canada though and we know all about these new Tariffs. Not going political in this thread though so that's as much as I'll say

RC probably has deep pockets anyway so its a non-issue

fashion-suit-tailor-tailored-customer-alteration-rde0707_low.jpg

The tariff issue is not in place yet. If you have watched the man work, you'd see he is a master negotiator. It will probably work out to the advantage of the USA.

The tariff issue is not in place yet. If you have watched the man work, you'd see he is a master negotiator. It will probably work out to the advantage of the USA.
I don`t understand why not just put the same tarrifs on as we have to pay them !!

so do these RMS and Gertz kits eliminate the torsion bar?

forgive my ignorance

HDK. His stuff is really nice. You can also get just the coil over set up ( upper/lower arms, shock mount and related pieces) gets rid of the torsion bars for about 1k. Add another 350-500 for coil overs and your set. You reuse your factory k-frame. Or go all in, but that’s about 2800 smackers five or take.

Auto Transport Service
Back