• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum Force Suspension - Took My Money

• Thread starter Deleted member 5394
  • Start date
see a legal representative on your options I would of seen a attorney right away just saying good luck Fabio never impressed me
fabio.jpg

So just an update after talking with Jen on 7/31/19 when she stated they would send a check, well I am still waiting.
"The check's in the mail", one of the world's biggest lies. Right up there with "I won't cum in your mouth"

Hello guys,

Got some news from Magnum Force! After a lot of calls with them since February, last week they finally put on top of the waiting for delivery list! And Finally I got the parts delivered to my contact in California. Now just have to wait for my contact to ship them on the next boat they will have. Such a relief to have it shipped from MF! Now I can't wait to receive it! At least 2 months to go from now... But what is 2 months compare to 8 months waiting from MF.

Hope I won't be disappointed when I'll receive it, because reading and seeing those comments it is kinda stressing me out...

That is good news, glad it worked out for you. Can your contact send you some pictures so you could verify what you order?

Not sure about that. From what I saw on UPS shipment it is said that it is a 3 boxes delivery. I don't if my contact can open them up before sending...
Maybe I should ask.

Not sure about that. From what I saw on UPS shipment it is said that it is a 3 boxes delivery. I don't if my contact can open them up before sending...
Maybe I should ask.

I remember that they had to drop ship the coil overs from Viking if you ordered those as well so in my case those came separately. Also about 4 months after I thought I had everything (sitting in my garage in boxes not yet assembled) I got another delivery notice from MF. I was both annoyed and relieved that they found a part they forgot to send but I'm in Canada and ship to a U.S. box so I had to drive 3 hours to go get the part.

I agree with above if you could have someone verify everything before it gets on the boat it's probably a good idea.

Ok thank you guys for support and advises. I'll see what I can do and let you know about it.

Pretty sad another vendor bits the dust. Better to weed out the bad and just have the good. I feel for all of you that got screwed by mf. The real problem is this guy get to continue to sale stuff.

Unfortunately I got screwed by Magnum Force. After Jen promised she would send me a check when I spoke with her on July 30/31st for the a refund from my December 2018 order that was never shipped, well I am still waiting for a check. ( the pony express horse ran out of water along the way )

Legal recourse is not an option as its a small claims court issue. So that brings me to do I file in California or now Las Vegas. California is a 11 1/2 hour drive for me so it is worth my time. My attorney sent him a letter as well as the BBB and Crickets.

Case in point: PLEASE NONE OF YOU DO BUSINESS WITH MAGNUM FORCE. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR WEB ORDER, RUN YOUR CREDIT CARD, NOT SHIP THE ITEM AND REFUSE A REFUND. JUST STATING FACTS !

Didn’t the clown used to be a member/sponsor here? Anyone remember his handle

After all this I can't understand why anybody would want MF stuff in their car. The dude probably thinks he is a celebrity now that he made the big time with Worman. Celebrities can do whatever they want, right?

To bad but again karma is going to get him if it already hasn't.

Ever wonder why the wrong people seem to get killed while idiots and politicians seem to keep on breathing the same air that decent people do?
I'm serious...Not that I am looking to kill anyone, I just wonder why you never seem to hear about one of these ******** even getting their *** kicked for their shitty business practices.

For the record- I will NOT be purchasing anything from Magnum Force!!

That "Joe Dirt" looking assclown never impressed me anyway. I'll bet if he has sons, one kid sports a "Man Bun" and the other has a mullet.

Ever wonder why the wrong people seem to get killed while idiots and politicians seem to keep on breathing the same air that decent people do?
I'm serious...Not that I am looking to kill anyone, I just wonder why you never seem to hear about one of these ******** even getting their *** kicked for their shitty business practices.
Tell Killary he has something on her.

From the looks of their products, Magnum Force seemed to be one of the most innovative and offered the greatest array of choices in their product line...
Having said that, I got my yet to be installed complete front suspension system (including tubular K-member) from QA1, except for the upper control arms, because SPC looked like a better UCA. No issues with the order being filled.
I'm looking to RMS StreetLynx or Gerst for the triangulated rear suspension system.

Auto Transport Service
Back