• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum Force Suspension - Took My Money

• Thread starter Deleted member 5394
  • Start date
Here's Magnum Force corporate information from the NV Secretary of State business search function. This is public information. https://esos.nv.gov/EntitySearch/BusinessInformation

Entity Name:
MAGNUM FORCE INC.
Entity Number:
E0459152018-4
Entity Type:
Domestic Corporation (78)
Entity Status:
Active
Formation Date:
10/01/2018
NV Business ID:
NV20181704893
Termination Date:
Perpetual

President RONALD D JENKINS 4690 JUDSON AVE., LAS VEGAS, NV, 89115, USA 10/01/2018 Active
Secretary RONALD D JENKINS 4690 JUDSON AVE., LAS VEGAS, NV, 89115, USA 10/01/2018 Active
Treasurer RONALD D JENKINS 4690 JUDSON AVE., LAS VEGAS, NV, 89115, USA 10/01/2018 Active
Director RONALD D JENKINS 4690 JUDSON AVE., LAS VEGAS, NV, 89115, USA 10/01/2018 Active

Since Magnum Force is relatively "new" to NV, wonder if it would be beneficial to contact the Las Vegas Better Business Bureau? But at least with the NV Secretary of State information there's an address listed for Ron.

Update: I wanted to wait until the check cleared but they did send me a check 2 weeks ago and it has not come back nsf so he finally made it good.

Update: I wanted to wait until the check cleared but they did send me a check 2 weeks ago and it has not come back nsf so he finally made it good.
Well, at least there's that...
Sometimes mistakes are made. Not debating the issue, nor taking up for Magnum Force, but at least they gave you a refund.

his stuff is chrome molly tubing , he's not annealing the tubing after welding it . tig is hot and needs annealing after welding parts together , mig is less hot , but still requires it tobe done to welds for chrome molly to flex without braking at or around the welded area . he should know all about this process , he claims to be a pro welder .

i'm sorry for you guys getting burned by him , i never real got along with him as a mopar guy . and he's from my neck of the woods to boot .

Karma will do it's job soon. As it always comes back and bites.

Suspension system parts have NO ROOM FOR ERROR!
That kind of stuff can wreak a car or worse.
UNACCEPTABLE! NO EXCUSES!

Suspension system parts have NO ROOM FOR ERROR!
That kind of stuff can wreak a car or worse.
UNACCEPTABLE! NO EXCUSES!
Anybody have Magnum Forces phone number that they actually answer or are you neighbors of his? They took my money on 12/18/18 for a part I ordered on there website. Never shipped the part so on 4/18/19 called starting talking with Jen for a refund and I am still waiting and still out my $592.55. The last time they answered the phone was 5/16/19 and nothing since.
Anybody have Magnum Forces phone number that they actually answer or are you neighbors of his? They took my money on 12/18/18 for a part I ordered on there website. Never shipped the part so on 4/18/19 called starting talking with Jen for a refund and I am still waiting and still out my $592.55. The last time they answered the phone was 5/16/19 and nothing since.
wow sold me the wrong stuff years ago would not take them back . after waiting months for them . got me for 450.00 control arms , now maybe a blessing . I have had my car well over 110 mph , good probably be dead . I went with cap and Hotchkiss and firm feel front end suspension .

I helped a friend install a MF system on a Cuda he was building for a client. It was garbage, not fit, sent the wrong parts, the geometry was way off, etc. The client was in deep so there was no going back but as i recall he had to get some custom control arms build in order to make it all work even close to right. There are some really nice aftermarket systems out there like RMS, Gerest and Hotchkiss.

I broke a tie rod end, not their fault, but when I called and asked for help, Jen denied that the part was theirs, or that they had sold me the front end. Even when I confronted her with the fact she loaded the parts I my pickup in San Jose, she denied they were their parts. Don't walk, run away from this company.

Mark Worman just featured this company and the owner on a 70 road runner build.

Check out the paperwork you get from MF, or any other like companies, to see if there is a disclaimer saying " for off road/highway use only" which is what they hide behind when problems happen. That will be your first clue that this is not an item to be used for a vehicle that sees road time. Some of these outfits show their products being used on street cars almost exclusively to woo you to buy from them. And yes, chromo needs to be anealed or normalized after welding. Trophy trucks get this done after all the weld operations are done. Otherwise you get cracking, tearing etc. I had this happen on some dropped lower control arms for my wife's 99 Durango back in 2000. Got them from Western Chassis. One broke, luckily in a parking lot and the other was starting a spiral tear at the end of a weld.

While I am not a fan of the suspensions that do away with the torsion bars, I don't recall hearing bad words about the quality from RMS or Gerst as I have heard about Magnum Farce.

While I am not a fan of the suspensions that do away with the torsion bars, I don't recall hearing bad words about the quality from RMS or Gerst as I have heard about Magnum Farce.
AGREED! Carl Gerst, who I met at the nats in Ohio when he was just getting going with his products, IS someone I'd trust with my life, because THAT IS exactly what you are doing when you install some of these systems! RMS seems to be a good product, but hasn't there been a few people who have had upper rear shock or strut mounts break??
Anyway, I would have liked to have rack and pinion steering, but I have concerns about the stresses put on the frame and other components that are designed for torsion bars, AND I just recently read (and looking at it I believe it) that the torsion bars add some strength and stability to the frame components at large.
That's one of several reasons why I went with QA1

One of my biggest concerns is that the frame rails were designed to share the load, not carry all of it. Stresses were shared with the rocker panels, the torsion bar crossmember and the fender aprons.

Auto Transport Service
Back