• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum Force Suspension - Took My Money

• Thread starter Deleted member 5394
  • Start date
I contacted Miguel yesterday and text him a copy of my order from last December so he said he would contact him. We will see what happens!

I contacted Miguel yesterday and text him a copy of my order from last December so he said he would contact him. We will see what happens!

FWIW Miguel is a good guy & if he can influence the guy from Magnum Force he will... But if the guy has decided he's gonna be a dirt bag then no one will be able to influence him...

hope that guy at m forge remembers that karma can be a bitch.

Miguel got in contact with them and said I needed to call so I did and they actually answered the phone. Jen had an attitude but said they would send me and check in the mail which was Wednesday. I am one state away and still waiting for the check. We shall see!

What ever bank MF (umm) uses if there is a branch near you go there. Give them the check and ask if the account has the money to cover the check. Or first maybe ask them to cash it and only take real cash :D type money.:D

Sorry to hear that, hope everything will be just fine and you'll get your money back.

It is stressing me out actually to read that post, because I ordered a transformer K member from magnum force in January 2019, and I am still waiting for it... I know that I leave across the pond but I have a contact in California (Goodies & family) and this is my shipment address for the K member.
Anyway, with there move to Vegas it had some delay on the production and everything I can understand that, but every month I call them to see what's up. And last moth they told me the the K frame is fabricated but they are out of stock (if I understood correctly) for the upper control arms and an other part and they have to wait for there supplier. It should takes a couple of weeks. Now it's been a month and still no news from MF or Goodies & family letting me know that they have received it...

And of course I already paid the 4k$ in February I think it was. So I really hope they are not playing me and I will get my parts...
It is a lot of money going on and I am like 5 500 miles away from them...

I've got one word you all should consider.
I would have if I was going rack and pinion, but I am going to be very happy with my QA1...
BUT, if I would have gone "all out" and I may still use this guy for the triangulated rear suspension,
The word is :lowdown:GERST!

Sorry to hear that, hope everything will be just fine and you'll get your money back.

It is stressing me out actually to read that post, because I ordered a transformer K member from magnum force in January 2019, and I am still waiting for it... I know that I leave across the pond but I have a contact in California (Goodies & family) and this is my shipment address for the K member.
Anyway, with there move to Vegas it had some delay on the production and everything I can understand that, but every month I call them to see what's up. And last moth they told me the the K frame is fabricated but they are out of stock (if I understood correctly) for the upper control arms and an other part and they have to wait for there supplier. It should takes a couple of weeks. Now it's been a month and still no news from MF or Goodies & family letting me know that they have received it...

And of course I already paid the 4k$ in February I think it was. So I really hope they are not playing me and I will get my parts...
It is a lot of money going on and I am like 5 500 miles away from them...

If you paid by credit card contact your CC company and see if you can dispute the purchase given the amount of time with no delivery. There may be a window on how long they allow you to dispute but your argument can be you needed more than that window to be certain they wouldn't deliver?

I have the Transformer front end (it wouldn't be my first choice today but I accepted credits for other stuff I had bought and wasn't going to use sonit was the logical choice) it did take quite a while and when it did show there were pieces missing because they got drop shipped from other suppliers (like the coil overs if I remember correctly)

7 months is too long

None of this suspension stuff is mass produced, its all custom made by small operations with skilled craftsmen, it takes time when they are in demand. I ordered mine from gerst took 2-3 months. That was a couple years ago could take longer now.

Clint has never done himself any favors when it comes to customer service and addressing bad press from failures of his product.

I've never once seen him try to "make it right" especially when the first big failure was on a celebrity car Joe Rogan.

With his reputation it makes me concerned for the state of the business

Last edited:
are they certified welders

Another guy order the same kit that I used and sent me pictures of what he received. The brackets were so out of square that there was no way they were going to fit the frame rails. My 4 year old grand daughter could have done a better job.

None of this suspension stuff is mass produced, its all custom made by small operations with skilled craftsmen, it takes time when they are in demand. I ordered mine from GERST took 2-3 months.
I'm not so sure about the "skilled craftsman " thing.
Carl Gerst is not the one whose product is in question here, just to be clear.
I would definitely say Gerst is an excellent product with outstanding design/engineering skills too.
Gerst is one of 2 triangulated 4 link rear suspension systems I am GOING to get for my 70 Roadrunner. The other I am looking at is RMS.
I would have got the B-Body Gerst front suspension system IF I was going to spend that kind of money, mainly for a rack and pinion steering setup, but the QA1 K-member and front suspension system is what I got instead, because it was less than half the cost. The only non QA1 component is the upper control arms, which are SPC. Now I have to wait until I can afford to have it all installed.

So just an update after talking with Jen on 7/31/19 when she stated they would send a check, well I am still waiting. It's coming via Pony Express so the horse must have ran out of water from Nevada to Arizona. Anyone on the board should not buy from this guy as well as telling there friends as he takes you money and does not deliver he product you paid for and then refuses a refund. It is amazing that MF is still in business or allowed to do business but I guess when you have issues MF just bolts from one state to another! I really feel sorry for the guy who spent 4K because you my friend won't see anything.

Auto Transport Service
Back