• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum in South Carolina

DaCowboysRock

Local time
6:48 AM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone - Just wanted to introduce myself. I've waited for 36 years to finally relive those teenage years of driving a Magnum.
As a teenager, I had a 1979 Dodge Magnum GT with a 360 that I cherished. Became a father at age 18 and had to let her go for financial reasons.
So after 7 kids and 9 grandkids it was time to relive those teenage memories. Just bought this 1978 Magnum with all the bells and whistles of the V-8 400.
Looking forward to reading over the threads and catching up
35-1.jpg
35-9.jpg35-13.jpg35-21.jpg35-43.jpg35-44.jpg35-45.jpg

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Welcome to the site! I looked at them when they were new and liked them but at the time, I was between jobs and walked away. Later on I got a Midnight Charger from a neighbor down the street in late 87. That was a pretty nice car too except I couldn't get the driver side valve cover to quit leaking.

Welcome aboard from Illinois!! Congratulations on acquiring the key to starting a new chapter in life!

Welcome from New Zealand.

Beautiful looking car in fantastic condition. Congratulations!

Welcome to FBBO from snowy/rainy NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Georgia.

Congratulations on the new addition!

Welcome from Alabama, reviving those early years of auto memories is nice. It's the main reason I have so many 67's.

Congratulations on your purchase and the ability to recapture a bit of your youth. Nice color combination too!

Welcome from another ‘78 Magnum owner. I have a ‘78 GT with T tops I bought in ‘21 and am enjoying the heck out of it!

Auto Transport Service
Back