• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Members Car? Silver/Blue A12 RR On My Car Story

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
4:45 PM
Reaction score
I figured I would share this beautiful example of an A12 car. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the color combination with the silver on blue. It is great to see a 3rd generation interested in, getting into, and being the future of the hobby too. Is it a members car? @threewood maybe? Enjoy the video!

Not mine but I would be proud to own it. The blue interior is a nice combo with the A4.

To my knowledge, Kenny is not a member here on this site. I actually reunited the original hood pins and hardware for the car with Kenny at the Carlisle show this past weekend.

Even though the car was freshened up by John Dallain and was shown in Building T years ago, Kenny is making the car even nicer and more correct. Just like the 69 Hemi Road Runner that is currently being restored, they are searching for NOS assembly line parts to take these cars over the top in the restoration world.

Kenny is a super guy and is passionate in tracking down these parts. For him, the pursuit of the parts is part of the fun and he amazes me with the pieces that he has turned up in the past two years.

Did they paint the intake manifold on the 69 1/2 cars?

Auto Transport Service
Back