• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory foam beds made into memory foam gaskets is this possible

XEO1-

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Memory foam like a bed that reads the memory of your body alignment for a comfortable sleep… is this possible amd could this be a million dollar seller?

I can see it now with my hand waving in the air… memory foam gaskets….. my god… this is a amazing ideal to advertise new foam that rarely leaks for years…. Because it bends to thr pressure and it’s whatever elastic profile makes it this way I just don’t know what matter could do this…

Most memory foam mattress covering is open cell foam to allow air flow and comfort. I think it would increase the chances of leaking.

Most memory foam mattress covering is open cell foam to allow air flow and comfort. I think it would increase the chances of leaking.

yea I know that. it’s the only way I can describe it thou. ][ I see it like the lips on those brackets stretch outward when pressure hits around a 360 internal pipe like a under pressure tank when fueling it up.

it’s memory foam spread it’s out by thr alignment of pressure hitting thr xyz of thr gasket.

Memory foam bed means that pressure reading of thr body alignment that leaves a indention like a regular gasket does on a head gasket of a engine head.

Like sticky glue ][ the bracket lips mold into the surrounding metal by its psi of its internal contents….

If you have good idea why post your million dollar ideas here? Somebody will steal your idea and patent it and they'll be a millionaire. Not you.

It’s like a tire fixing a flat with tire sealer..

If you have good idea why post your million dollar ideas here? Somebody will steal your idea and patent it and they'll be a millionaire. Not you.

well it’s not about money it’s about talking about what I’ve held inside even if it don’t work. I’m not a scientist I’m a wanna be scientist.

To be a scientist you have to perform experiments and observe the results. Throw some oil and a 600 degree heat source on your memory foam mattress and write us a report. :thumbsup:

To be a scientist you have to perform experiments and observe the results. Throw some oil and a 600 degree heat source on your memory foam mattress and write us a report. :thumbsup:

when it’s used I might just do it.

I’m just hoping fbi cia and nsa is paying attention so they can help me with a job someday that’s all I’m hoping for-in imagination where I have to make 50 ideals a week for real scientists to ponder about to produce real ideal shows that are way more complex than mine…

fbi cia nsa if your listening give me a job please when I grow up one of these days amd settle down.. I’ve cried in my sleep for a job with y’all…

I’m not the hunch back in 300 thr movie…… I want to be one of the 300 fighting xerxes…..

Contact Fel Pro. Maybe sell your idea to them, if in all these years of making gaskets they've never tried it.

Do you see yourself more as Fred Flintstone, or Ralph Cramdon?? You seem to spitball get rich quick schemes and then drop them like they're hot quicker than anyone Ive ever seen.

Don't cut up your bed, just get some rest in it!!

Last edited:
unnamed (5).jpg

The idea behind memory foam is it goes back to its original volume when uncompressed. With a gasket you keep it compressed so being made of memory foam defeats the purpose.
As for actual observed experiments and observed evidence, that doesn't hold true with climate.....only models are needed...../s.

Time to contact NASA for the answer. They actually developed memory foam.

Auto Transport Service
Back