• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mini Endoscope for Smart Phones

All you need for those sheep is a bucket a bag of sweet feed and rubber rain boots (I was told this by a true hillbilly)
Put sweet feed into bucket ,put rubber boots on ,why sheep eats grab it's rear legs and stuff in boots it keeps them from running then you can manually check the sheeps prostate.

Again this is from a fl. Hillbilly I've never seen this in auction(thank god) but this dude was weird so yeah

Bahhh. Bahhhhhhhh
B ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

its called a " country practice " that's what kiwi's own gum boots for :rofl:

....that's why Welsh farmers have taken to wearing kilts....the sound of a zipper scares the sheep. :icon_cool:

Ahh, yeah, gidday...
Fred Dagg.jpg

They make them for iPhones, cost about 10 times as much. Better off buying a older used Android phone off of eBag or Craigs for $20 and get this one. don't have to worry about getting your expensive iphone all greasy too looking in the engine ( or other orifices !!!) :laughing3:

COULD.... it already did several post ago. LOL. I need one for Apple. Cool idea.

Sweet product , bought 4 cause know the guys at the shop are going to want to borrow mine all the time. Should have posted this in the tools section, might not spiraled into the gutter as fast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUR0c-FGNa4

Last edited:
Nice little useful tool. You could also do colonoscopies with it......
I kind of had something like that in mind when I got stuck in traffic when someone was driving slow in the fast lane texting this weekend.

Ordered the 3.5m unit. Only charged $9.63US. Hope it's good, but for that price... I can live with it.

Hey Kiwi... I've already got rubber boots, but here in Canada we have Moose. I figured 1m wouldn't be long enough!!!!

I think I'll get one of these, too.

Hey Kiwi... I've already got rubber boots, but here in Canada we have Moose. I figured 1m wouldn't be long enough!!!!

Ahhh....I see your dilemma.

This might help somewhat.......

Moose ladder.jpg

(Guess who needs Photoshop lessons) :icon_cool:

Might have to buy one of these for sure!

Got the shipping tracking ... all in Chinese , but at that price should have guessed. figure two weeks in the mail if from Singapore.

So, my son comes over with his 3000GT on Saturday, and he's having an issue with the Transmission Control Unit. It's stashed away at the bottom of the center console area and next to impossible to access. We were debating taking the whole console apart to access is when my wife comes in and says "you got a package from Germany." I said I hadn't ordered anything from Germany, and when I opened it I found the endoscope I had ordered.

Perfect timing! We hooked the endoscope to my phone, and used it to see where all the connectors for the TCU are and how to get them off. We also used it to see the data tag on the unit to make sure we ordered a correct replacement before we removed the old one. We slid the scope in, found the tag, and snapped a pic...

160410_140105_zpsvudpses3.jpg

Worked great and can't beat it for the money.

Yup.. They work great Bru. I need to buy a scope to see inside a camshaft galley last month. Thought I would have to spend BIG $$ until I ran across the smart phone version. Can not beat it for the Money. Mine works great !! And I have already needed it 4 times in a month. Initially, I was like a Schoolboy...could not believe the technology, and that something like it was even available.

Auto Transport Service
Back