• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mini Endoscope for Smart Phones

nice idea but where is it made ?

Received mine today too. The ship came in!

I went to the play store and downloaded "CameraFi". It doesn't work too bad. The 90° attachment has a protective layer that needs to be removed. (see pic)

It would come in real handy for retrieving a dropped fastener with the magnet or hook.

Tried it out in a cylinder, radiator.

20160412_111732.jpg
160412_113807.jpg
160412_115858.jpg
160412_114328.jpg
160412_114238.jpg

Ordered 3. Took a couple weeks to get here. They all work with my 12" W7 laptop using AMCAP, a video capture program that came with my Swann flexible scope which is 3 X the size. I haven't loaded the software that comes with it yet.
A couple pictures..............

MiniEndoscope1.gif
MiniEndoscope2.gif

Mine was shipped from Germany. Hmmm

My son has abducted mine. :) We installed some modules in his 3000GT, and I forgot those damn early 90s stereos have the anti-theft crap, and we didn't have the code to unlock it. We found out you have to get the stereo model and serial number, and call Mitsubishi to get the code. He was going to tear the console apart again and pull the stereo, and I told him to use the endo camera... sadly... I haven't seen it since. :(

Notification through yesterday that my parcel has only just shipped....after they already notified me that it shipped out on March 27. :mob:

Got this email...

We just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for your tolerance and patience. We appreciate how cool you are, you made the journey together an incredible one. But, now it’s time to say how VERY SORRY we are to you.

Why? For when you perhaps did not receive your awesome gear as fast as you expected. Maybe we even made a (super extremely rare) mistake, and you did not receive your ordered items. Or sometimes, our tireless team of superheroes Customer Service staff did not resolve your problem in time. Indeed, you might even feel that you have suffered unfairly. We get it.

We are sorry. But not just a little bit, we are so sorry from everyone here at Gearbest. So please accept our epic-sized apologies if we have ever disappointed you.
...but that's not all. Sometimes words are not enough...

So we asked all our colleagues at Team Gearbest for their best ideas: we're delighted to offer this cool Coupon Code to you, a massive

:rolleyes:

Got mine today, and I think I need some help from those who have gotten it to work. The phone won't download any apps pertaining to the camera. We put the mini disc in my computer and that does nothing either, well unless you know how to read Chinese.

Yes that would be an android.

I went to the "Play Store", that should be an icon in your "apps". Then search for "CameraFi" and click on "install". After that, all you do is plug in your camera and everything else is automatic.

You can go "online" with your phone?

Got this email...

We just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for your tolerance and patience. We appreciate how cool you are, you made the journey together an incredible one. But, now it’s time to say how VERY SORRY we are to you.

Why? For when you perhaps did not receive your awesome gear as fast as you expected. Maybe we even made a (super extremely rare) mistake, and you did not receive your ordered items. Or sometimes, our tireless team of superheroes Customer Service staff did not resolve your problem in time. Indeed, you might even feel that you have suffered unfairly. We get it.

We are sorry. But not just a little bit, we are so sorry from everyone here at Gearbest. So please accept our epic-sized apologies if we have ever disappointed you.
...but that's not all. Sometimes words are not enough...

So we asked all our colleagues at Team Gearbest for their best ideas: we're delighted to offer this cool Coupon Code to you, a massive

:rolleyes:
:lol:

Yes that would be an android.

I went to the "Play Store", that should be an icon in your "apps". Then search for "CameraFi" and click on "install". After that, all you do is plug in your camera and everything else is automatic.

You can go "online" with your phone?
Yep, I go online with the phone all the time. The kids found the "Play Store", and "CameraFi". It has been downloading for hours. Just keeps spinning its wheels.

Auto Transport Service
Back