• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mini Endoscope for Smart Phones

That's crazy.
Have the kids clear your history, clear you cookies, restart the phone, Check how good your Internet connection is, and try again.

If it still won't load, Google the description of the camera and check out some other programs that will run the camera. I saw another one or two but don't remember. There is a youtube on it too.

Good luck

I have something showing on the tracking at least now....if I get stiffed on this, I'm gonna be plenty mad about it. I'll feel like Roman Moronie when his club was invaded by the Dundee gang. :lol:

Ok first off bahhhhhh second mine showed up awhile ago and I tryed to use it you need to download an app for it ,it said no big deal till I realized I deleted the app getting app so now I need to wait a month till I get a new phone I guess ,unless I do a factory reset bBut I think I'll wait get the new phone transfer everything to the new phone then reset the old and make it a tool box phone

That's crazy.
Have the kids clear your history, clear you cookies, restart the phone, Check how good your Internet connection is, and try again.

Good luck

Thanks for the help kid. Took it into the Verizon store where I got my phone. The girl hooked up to the wifi in the store and it downloaded right away. Guess I don't have the best internet being out in the sticks a bit. Anyway, it is up and running. Amazing what it will do for only $10.

At least the delivery website has given a glimmer of hope...

The item has arrived in the country of destination

Woohoo....arrived at last. Downloaded the App for USB-OTG (On the Go) and the software that came with the Endoscopes. Can't wait to stick the camera in my cylinder head tomorrow. :rolleyes:
160506_210034.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back