• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Bullitt build

Just one fender on and it’s starting to look like it’s ready for the road

Thanks

Pat

417-CFC1-C-F341-4607-AADC-8-F57-A376-CF4-C.jpg

79-DB2098-21-C8-422-F-9472-7-BF962-E5304-F.jpg

7259-FE15-958-C-460-F-AAE5-AFCB1707-EB80.jpg

I’m amazed at how much space all the parts to a car take in one’s garage during a restoration. It’s great bolting all the big parts back on the Charger and all the space it frees up for the next project;-)

Thanks

Pat

405-FEED0-F49-C-4-A08-B400-361-E02-F8-F3-A4.jpg

3348-B453-3-F4-C-44-BE-873-B-ED056-B050-BE6.jpg

I went there a few years ago, there were some ecseptional cars there, no mopars that I saw were of the caliber of your modern bullit is. Seems like one of the manufaturers of something that was used in your build, The paint would be a shoe in. But thats alot of work to get it there. But I guess what I'm saying is your car is way worthy of being there, and can't believe it wouldn't receive awards. Incredible car Pat.

I’m amazed at how much space all the parts to a car take in one’s garage during a restoration. It’s great bolting all the big parts back on the Charger and all the space it frees up for the next project;-)

Thanks

Pat

View attachment 1085444

View attachment 1085445

Awesome it just looks fantastic!
Interesting those last few words of your post, what would be that next project? ^^

That would be great but would need a invitation/sponsor?? It will be at Carlisle this summer!
Thank you!
Pat

Hey Pat, is the Charger going to be in one of the buildings at Carlisle or out on the showfield? I just want to make sure to track it down when I’m there...I need to see it in person!

Hey Pat, is the Charger going to be in one of the buildings at Carlisle or out on the showfield? I just want to make sure to track it down when I’m there...I need to see it in person!

I am hoping Ed Buczeskie with Carlisle makes a spot for the car inside. Have yet to get confirmation, I think he just wants to make sure the car is finished before he commits? I’ve been sending him updated pictures as I go along. Maybe when he sees the hood and grill installed he’ll give me the green light? I do have a hotel room booked, so if it’s not indoor I will have it out in the show field.
Thank you!
Pat

I am hoping Ed Buczeskie with Carlisle makes a spot for the car inside. Have yet to get confirmation, I think he just wants to make sure the car is finished before he commits? I’ve been sending him updated pictures as I go along. Maybe when he sees the hood and grill installed he’ll give me the green light? I do have a hotel room booked, so if it’s not indoor I will have it out in the show field.
Thank you!
Pat
It will attract a crowd for sure!!! :thumbsup:

Nice. I bought this way back in 1997. It's long gone now.

View attachment 1086017

Very cool car and my favorite color combination! We are starting to see a price increase across-the-board on vipers with such low production numbers somewhere around 35,000 over 25 years. For a car that was always the step child to a Corvette, certainly in production numbers. It may soon be unattainable for the average car guy??
Thanks
Pat

Install the hood turn signals and gave the hood one last cut and buff before I mount it.

Thanks

Pat

4-B39-F7-DA-9-F6-E-408-D-A0-CA-DC52-F385-E937.jpg

5-F7-B4-DAA-758-F-40-FC-A952-88491446-D5-E5.jpg

A06-C6-EE6-4-AA9-489-F-815-D-EA21-BB230-F5-A.jpg

EB02-FDB5-77-C4-4-EF1-8225-7-B8905-B8-D9-E9.jpg

Not to be a critic, but what about painting the perimeter face of the hood signals a semi gloss black, and are you going to put the hood depression decals on?

Auto Transport Service
Back