• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern FCA fuse block

YY1

Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score
I installed a trailer hitch on my 2015 Jeep Renegade and purchased the Mopar wiring kit...

They want you to run a wire all the way to the battery, remove the wipers, and pierce the harness boot to the dash...

but there's an unused extra 20 amp fuse stuck onto the rear fuse block.

Where can I get a female fuse connector that snaps into the fuse block and what's it called?

Where can I get a female fuse connector that snaps into the fuse block and what's it called?
Pictures will help.
Receptacle is one word you can substitute for female when talking about electrical connectors and such.

I read that thread.

They are using a piggy back fuse holder.

I'd like to insert a female connector into the factory fuse block and put my fuse there.

In fact, there's already a secondary, single circuit fuse clipped onto the end of the fuse block.
Fuse installed, but only the hot side has a female connector.
If I can find the female fuse connector end that will snap into the factor block, it will be easier and look factory.

I've not seen a Renegade in a U pull yard yet.
Must be too new.

Looks like a Compass has the same rear fuse block.
I have seen those at the U pull.

Quest has begun.

Auto Transport Service
Back