• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern vehicle programmers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bens69PlymouthSatellite

Local time
12:16 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 3 new performance programmers,these are not all for mopars which is why I am listing them here.

New In the box Diablo sport predator part # U7130 03-05 5.9L & cummins $200 $299.99 at Jegs.

Next is a New hypertech part # 33002 1997-2004 GM 5.7 LS1 also works for 2000-2005 GM 3.8L V6. $329.99 at Jegs $220.

Next is a New Superchips # 2815 1996-08 GM GAS trucks $180 found these google shopping for $249.99 cheapest.

These programmers are all new like I said. Tons U know who I am. I don't screw people I will get pics but am trying to sell these fast. NO!! these d/n fall off a truck! Im not a thief, we just purchased them fairly priced w/ our work discount from a high performance supplier I worked for. I was saving them 4 a really rainy day but my sister is moving to Las Vegas, and I may just save the $$ to hit the ol' dusty trail, and tear up the streets of Vegas in my Satellite! And hopefully tear up the Vegas strip w/ my guitar !!! Yeah a dream, but better than what I have going here! Open to all reasonable offers .Paypal only!!

Hey guys ***Bump*** for Ben........

Great guy all around and unlike the majority of scam's and garbage you need to weed through now a days, Ben will actually sell you Great stuff at a Great price. Hell, you may even get free beer and wings out of it......hehehehehe

Good luck on your sale Ben!

Thanx man! Beer and wings was a blast!! I was slightly trashed when I left home for Indiana! No more Blue Moon 4 me,I'll be going back to my usual Pabst,Harp,and some Murphy's Irish stout! Thanx Will! Have to do get the whole "Midwest Rustbelt crew" and get BBQ & Beer! Or whatever your poison may be! Thanx again!!

i don't need any of them but i will schill for you. that hypertech stuff is good. i have been using it for years on my f 350 dually.

ok-- where is the beer and wings.

I used the Diablo on my 5.7 Hemi and it really made a really noticeable difference!

Free bump for Ben. He's a straight up dude selling good stuff.

Thanx guys! I can use all the help I can get & appreciate having beer & wings in other states w/ new people!

Thanx guys! I can use all the help I can get & appreciate having beer & wings in other states w/ new people!

LOL.......Next time Ben, let's stick with the 16oz Blue Moon's instead of the 23 oz's. I blew 37 dollars at a wisconsin gift shop on the way home and I live here for crying out loud!!

*******Bump********

Agreed!! Me being a casual/ occasional drinker,I was pretty trashed! Good thing my girl was driving home!! Any way thanx 4 the bump! hope to sell these soon! I need to get on the road w/ my guitar,and then get my Satellite going! Thanx Will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back