• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopar junkyards

67 joe dirt

Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
I've found a couple junkyards on the east coast one in ny and one in nc if anyone wants any info

Chaumont is about 2.5 hours drive. It is up on the mouth of St. Lawrence Seaway above Watertown. I've spent a lot of time in Watertown (Ft. Drum specifically). Whats he got ?

You have the information for the one in Hickory? That's only about an hour from me.

Hickory[/QUOTE

Welcome to FBBO.
Coincidence; My 1967 Coronet R/T was sold new in Hickory N.C. on December 21, 1966, according to Certicard still with my car. That would be quite a Christmas present! I bought this R/T as a solid roller in London, Ontario in 1987. Also, pictures of my one-of-none 1967 R/T 3 seat wagon that I built. 440 4-speed with bucket seats and "buddy" seat. I always surprised the Camaro and Mustang kids with this.

Frankenmuth Courtland Nationals 314.jpg P4300120.JPG scan0002[2].jpg scan0003[1].jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back