• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopars at milan

68 HEMI GTS

Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
anyone going? probably run the roadrunner this year. haven't had a chance to get the dart sorted out since i put the tunnel ram on it. Plus the roadrunner is easy, i'll drive it out their. probably do my usual sat morning mcD's drive through too!! although i usually gotta shut it off at the speaker, kind of drowns out my order. :argue:

I'd like to go to Milan but a bunch of us go to Mopars at the Red barns at Gilmores. Both are the 25th. Plus there is the Car Capital Celebration Car Show, sponsored by R.E. Olds museum. Hope other people are able to go. I'll have to see if my brothers friends are going. JJ has a red 65 Belvedere and the other guy has a nice white barracuda. Good luck to you 68 Hemi GTS.

We use to go but they keep it a one day event and it's a beotch of a 4 hr drive one way for one day of racing. If it were a 2 day Mopar event I'm sure we would be going.

Yep, lots of stuff going on that day. Most of my buddies are going to the telegraph cruise. I may head up that way if I go out in an early round.

anyone going? probably run the roadrunner this year. haven't had a chance to get the dart sorted out since i put the tunnel ram on it. Plus the roadrunner is easy, i'll drive it out their. probably do my usual sat morning mcD's drive through too!! although i usually gotta shut it off at the speaker, kind of drowns out my order. :argue:

Sounds like fun, haven't been back to Milan, Mopar country, for a nearly a decade probably now..

have someone take lots of photos, I'd like to see them anyway, go win with the Dart & RR...LOL

good luck Happy Moparing & go lots of rounds

I don't want to go negative about the Milan Mopar Race. But I do have a question.

1- Why do they consider Nostalgia as 1990 and below.
2- What is with buy backs in Nostalgia
3- $10.00 less than No Box to enter ($40.00) which is not bad at all. BUT No box pays back $1500.00 and Nostalgia pays back $400.00

I really wish who ever is putting this race on would get behind the Nostalgia part of the race and also turn this into a two day event.

Again, we like the race and like the track just wish they would do a little more with it.

If I have lifters by Friday I'll be there.
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back