• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor mounts

Jcoronet1969

Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
How's it going guys, my dad's car motor mounts are starting to go out and are going to need replacing. I know all the mounts off rock auto will fall apart if you even look at them the wrong way and we only want to do the job once. What motor mounts would you guys recommend for a stock feel/application? Car is a 1969 Coronet wagon for reference.
Thank you
Joe

How's it going guys, my dad's car motor mounts are starting to go out and are going to need replacing. I know all the mounts off rock auto will fall apart if you even look at them the wrong way and we only want to do the job once. What motor mounts would you guys recommend for a stock feel/application? Car is a 1969 Coronet wagon for reference.
Thank you
Joe
You might take a look in the Vendor's forum for what they have available. I might start with PST.... https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/forums/performance-suspension-technology.40/

Ok I will have to look, every time I did a Google search it was always motor swap mounts or people saying to stay away from any Chinese mounts.

Have a look for Dynatech Mitymounts, as long as it is not a drag racer they are good mounts.
Also people talk about Schumacher mounts, never used them but its another brand that pops my mind.

Below are some websites you can look for parts.

Summit, Jegs, Mancini racing, Classic Industries, 440 source, Hughes Engines

You can get Dynatech Mitymounts at Yearone with 30% off, brings them down to $103 with $25 shipping with code YC4786

Auto Transport Service
Back