• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr. Clark, your daughter is a very good kisser......

You are correct sir, it seems that premature senility is upon me prematurely! :eek:

It's amazing how many talented people came through "Saturday Night Live"!

Last edited:
at least we still have master and slave cylinders........ for a little longer

Not for long.... In my field we have equipment in plants that has always been labelled as the master & slaves.... Our corporate lawyer has made it very clear that will no longer be the case...

There was a time we were taught history & told those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.... Well how does that work for those who choose to erase history...

sad world we live in,guess we should just burn all the books. I think someone has done that in history.

I’m only slightly kidding when I say that perhaps some of us need to start stashing certain books away for the future. There may come a time when books like Tom Sawyer and even the Bible don’t exist simply because they’ve been banned and digitally erased.
I read yesterday where some school boards have banned the graphic novel Maus. It won the Pulitzer Prize for its depiction of the Holocaust. In my my opinion it is one of the best books written in the history of mankind and should be required reading, not banned. Full disclosure: I don’t have a horse in this race. ( The Holocaust) It just does a remarkable job of explaining a horrible subject.

Sad thing is my son met a jewish girl who thinks the holocaust is made up,what are they teaching these kids in school. :BangHead:

Sad thing is my son met a jewish girl who thinks the holocaust is made up,what are they teaching these kids in school. :BangHead:

Unbelievable She needs a plane ticket to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial...

I believe in equality not this more than equal we are being fed
We see more same sex kissing in shows than normal people kissing
All lives matter not just some

I heard a WE channel commercial the other day and it said something about a show and said all black. I quick turned around and missed the rest of it. TV has changed to the point it doesn't feel real anymore. They went to far with the PC part of it till it doesn't feel natural anymore. It's force fed. Most of the time they go out of their way to show an Asian, black, gay, handicap and mixed families that doesn't look or feel real. Back on track, I would have dropped kicked his *** out the front door. It's completely stupid. I remember when I was sixteen and had a van. I went to pick up my date, only to be greeted at the door by her father. He said where are to two going tonight, I hope to go get a car because you're not taking my daughter out in a rolling bedroom. I said you're absolutely right and went home to get my mom's car, picked her up, went and got my van and went to the drive-in.

I have noticed 90% of commercials feature black people now. All companies have to do the virtue-signaling thing. There's some banking commercial where there's a black guy relaxing in a hot tub with a white butler dabbing his forehead with a towel. I wonder how well that would have gone over with the races reversed? I do like the black guy and Asian guy Gainiac commercial where they spoof the Flashdance movie.

How about 2 gay men taking a child into a Hotel room. Nice job Hilton.
2739E3BE-8AAA-4022-9FED-42653BDC0391.jpeg

I have noticed 90% of commercials feature black people now. All companies have to do the virtue-signaling thing. There's some banking commercial where there's a black guy relaxing in a hot tub with a white butler dabbing his forehead with a towel. I wonder how well that would have gone over with the races reversed? I do like the black guy and Asian guy Gainiac commercial where they spoof the Flashdance movie.

More like 99%. All this is intentional, and I guarantee you money is behind it. That commercial never would have made it on film if the rolls were reversed, are you kidding.

Not for long.... In my field we have equipment in plants that has always been labelled as the master & slaves.... Our corporate lawyer has made it very clear that will no longer be the case...

There was a time we were taught history & told those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.... Well how does that work for those who choose to erase history...
Be really careful when you say your going to "use the Jig"....

More like 99%. All this is intentional, and I guarantee you money is behind it. That commercial never would have made it on film if the rolls were reversed, are you kidding.
What about the black guy who spits coffee all over the fat white guys face?? Turn that one around....

Auto Transport Service
Back