• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr. Clark, your daughter is a very good kisser......

not only are the commercial's all black, but every new show on the three networks have gay's, black's and lesbian's as the character's. i think it show's whose controlling mainstream media.

Does anyone remember the original Ellen show? Not her recent talk show, but the awful sitcom from a few decades ago. It was so bad. I remember it had this guy who played her gay male neighbor. They couldn’t just let him be gay, he had to be super stereotypical flamboyant gay. He wore a t shirt and short shorts and rollerskated everywhere, including inside their building. Super annoying. Even worse then that annoying little **** that was on Will and Grace. Anyway, Ellen “comes out”, which the media pushed hard but surprised nobody. And really, nobody cared. Then when her show gets canceled she plays the “America isn’t ready for a gay character yet” card. Bullshit. Her show got cancelled because it SUCKED!
Where I’m going with this is this: forcing this fake agenda on society does not “normalize” it. Whether it’s sexuality, colour, beliefs, or whatever. It makes people resent it. I honestly think that most people really don’t care if someone is gay. Or black. Or whatever. I know I don’t care, and really, I don’t want to know. Why would I? The same with trans, bi, whatever you’re into. Nobody cares. So stop telling us.
I subscribe to Premier Guitar magazine. It has great stuff on, well, guitars. One of their columnists is billed every month as “a queer woman of colour”. What could that possibly have to do with writing a column on guitar effects?

Last edited:
It’s every commercial and every show. The big three know exactly what their doing. Their scared pussy’s , no one has a backbone anymore. Money is behind it all.
736B02D2-0684-4BEE-AE2D-5F8E217E217E.jpeg
111FF544-5D4B-4011-800E-965EC429014D.jpeg
225C5E82-CBD9-43EC-B65E-5D05D4A55CDB.jpeg

Also noticed that all the new movies have a tough woman as the hero, or a black person. I'm getting where I look for older movies, that comes without a social agenda.
Even more absurd to me, is this is the industry that would paint white people to look like a Mexican, black, Muslim, etc.

Be really careful when you say your going to "use the Jig"....
Oh man! I retired from a big oil company in 06 and they came down on the 'jig' word long before that. We had to use the word 'fixture'.

Also noticed that all the new movies have a tough woman as the hero, or a black person. I'm getting where I look for older movies, that comes without a social agenda.
Even more absurd to me, is this is the industry that would paint white people to look like a Mexican, black, Muslim, etc.
I've been watching a bunch of movies lately from TCM.......

Here's a parody...

second one/parody is much better

I know the org. commercial it's supposed to be sort of funny,
the parent none reactive

but;
I'd have carried/thrown that lil' douche out by his belt-loops

I haven't turned on a TV in years... I watch You Tube video's, I interact with people on car forums & I try to ignore the stupidity around me..

Says the white kid to the black dad......who isn't exactly a small person. What the hello is that commercial all about!? Potato chips? Geez, I can only imagine what would have happened if I had said that to my girl friend's dad no matter who he was! May as well have just said....Mr. Clark, your daughter gives good ______. Oh never mind. This is probably going to end up getting deleted or thrown into the PF. All I can say is that the table wouldn't be an obstacle had some skinny punk kid said that to me about one of my daughters and then took a bite out of a freakin potato chip!

It's hard to eat chips through a straw! Welcome to woke TV ads! In the case of this ad,woke will get your jaw broke! Lol He won't be kissing much with his jaw all wired up like that! lol

It may be even worse in Canada. I’m not against inclusion but does it have to be so forced? Commercials that feature a heterosexual couple are now rare, yet statistically we are still in the vast majority.
What would have been awesome in the commercial that Cranky mentions would be: the kid says “your daughter is a very good kisser”. The dad smiles and says “Yeah, I know.”
Perhaps that would be a good SNL sketch.

I taught her everything she knows! Lol

I haven't turned on a TV in years... I watch You Tube video's, I interact with people on car forums & I try to ignore the stupidity around me..
I like watching old movies but do like a couple of sheetcoms like Last Man Standing....but I DVR everything and zip through the commercials but somehow I caught that one. It struck me as odd enough to post it up.

second one/parody is much better

I know the org. commercial it's supposed to be sort of funny,
the parent none reactive

but;
I'd have carried/thrown that lil' douche out by his belt-loops

The kid could have said,Mrs.Clark is too!

I like watching old movies but do like a couple of sheetcoms like Last Man Standing....but I DVR everything and zip through the commercials but somehow I caught that one. It struck me as odd enough to post it up.
Loved last man standing until the new daughters... BUT , the last straw was the Chinese girl who " was smarter" than all of the " Americans"...
Tim finally got " Bohica'd"........

Recognize this trend for what it really is: Social Engineering.

It's designed to bombard you with everything to condition you to accept it all ... no matter how vile, tasteless, innately foreign or outrageous it may be.

They're trying to make everything "normal" so there is no such thing as taboo anymore.

Want your life back? Turn off the tv and go work in the garage. You won't miss it, and the world -- or YOUR world -- may be all the better for it.

Loved last man standing until the new daughters... BUT , the last straw was the Chinese girl who " was smarter" than all of the " Americans"...
As my father, a Marine corp grunt who fought in the pacific would say " I smell soy sauce"....
Tim finally got " Bohica'd"........

we can't "ALL" stick our heads in the sand
& ignore some/most of it either
that hasn't worked & it never will
the problem doesn't go away

we do live in this huge melting pot that is America
(or North America mostly), we are diverse as any nation
if not more than, most

I don't have a problem with most of
the mixed-race stuff, it doesn't bother me or offends me, in the least
the rest is way too obvious &
I have a remote & I can change the channel freely
& I don't buy their products

I watch mostly car **** or a few select sports
professional sports (ESPN 1-10) has gotten' really bad

But;
the constant gays/fags bombardment, subliminal BS is too much
slipped in on almost every (90%) commercial break/s
our youth is being indoctrinated & brainwashed, desensitized
to all of it
like it's all the normal stuff, when in fact it's the fringes of society
(regardless of skin color)
majority of what everyone sees now
when it's a small %, the 5% (if that) :gay: & 13%-15% minorities,
"equity" (is not equality) of all races creed color, sexual preferences
& a specific/select Hollyweirdo's religious sect also, is doing most of this
ARE NOW RUNNING ALL of WHAT WE ALL SEE or hear

that/all of those part/s needs to stop

we need to take it back
:usflag:

where's another McCarthy when you need one ?

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back