• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nov

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals, Nov 19th and 20th

As an improvement to the show a number of tables and chairs were put in the center line area for people to take a break, and that uses some of the space the for sale cars used to be exhibited.
This is a huge improvement, as my wife will attest to!

I did find out today that there were a lot of last minute cancellations, so the number of cars might have been down.
70-75 cancellations is the number I heard.
I only had one in my display, it was a 75 Roadrunner and we had 2 scheduled. Harold brought his beautiful gold one so we were good.
Weather was probably one reason for canceling. Lots of lake effect snow in western Michigan and northern Indiana. Sadly a couple I know where hauling their Superbird from Michigan and hit a patch of back ice and had an accident. The rig and Superbird were damaged. The superbird has some body damage not too bad, but the truck might be totaled.They are ok and eventually made it to the show, the car didn’t.
There is a standby list so the show wasn’t down 70-75. I don’t know how many cancellations were replaced off the standby list.

Auto Transport Service
Back