• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Music that puts a lump in your throat.

Several have already mentioned “Amazing Grace” I agree- a truly beautiful and profound score.
Some on the site are Christians - some are not. But there are some really, really great contemporary Christian music artists out there and many songs that are just spine tingling scores….
I wonder, what is the definition of a Christian? I was raised to believe that a Christian believed in God and Jesus Christ. Not trying to be controversial.

I wonder, what is the definition of a Christian? I was raised to believe that a Christian believed in God and Jesus Christ. Not trying to be controversial.
I’m not sure I understand your question. Simply put Christians are believers in Jesus Christ as their one and only savior and synonymous with God. As an example Jews believe in God but do not believe the messiah has yet returned - tho they acknowledge the existence of Jesus as a prophet. Jews believe the savior is yet to come. Christians believe that Jesus was the Messiah and came 2000 years ago. Does that answer your question?

BTW - Nothing controversial about your inquiry. It’s an important question and one that we should all understand. So I’m glad you asked. If you have others just PM me - I’d be happy to respond to any and all.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I understand your question. Simply put Christians are believers in Jesus Christ as their one and only savior and synonymous with God. As an example Jews believe in God but do not believe the messiah has yet returned - tho they acknowledge the existence of Jesus as a prophet. Jews believe the savior is yet to come. Christians believe that Jesus was the Messiah and came 2000 years ago. Does that answer your question?
My Grandfather born 1874 spent a lot of time by himself on outlying posts looking after sheep in Iowa and North Dakota, also was a rancher. He read the Bible numerous times. He made a comment in my autograph book, about 1956. He was writing for the critics to see that he did not need to go to church, to be a believer in Jesus, or God. He was a believer. I have thought there were Christians and other faiths. Thank you for your explanation.

BTW - Nothing controversial about your inquiry. It’s an important question and one that we should all understand. So I’m glad you asked. If you have others just PM me - I’d be happy to respond to any and all.
Sorry I didn’t notice the PM mention.

Since i was Air Force, had to post this.
With all respect to Marines, Army, Navy, members who served in their respective branches.

Auto Transport Service
Back