• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1970 superbee, it begins

scatpac1

Local time
8:47 PM
Reaction score
Hello to all, here are a few shots of my 70 bee in the process of tearing it down and off to the blaster it goes, really looking forward to do this one as my son and I are doing it together. Also, a big thank you for all of you,the information on this forum is so helpful and truly gives inspiration.
Anyway here are a few shots of the victim and will post as we go. IMG_0205.jpgIMG_0209.jpgIMG_0339.jpgIMG_0355.jpgIMG_0357.jpgIMG_0359.jpg

Good luck with your restoration and build Mr. Scatpak1. I'm in the same boat as you, just a different looking 'ship'. Lol! My project is on here too under 1964 Polara Convertible Project

Great, nice to see the start. Looks like someone tried to 'restore' it a few years ago. :) I hope you don't find too many bad surprises.

Hey good luck to you also sixpaksteve, nice car ill keep tabs on your progress,

Great to be here at the start with you scatpac1, it looks like a good one for the two of you to bond with. I wanted to do the same thing with mine and my young bloke but he went and joined the army. We do get together when he's on leave though and have a bit of fun tinkering. Look forward to following your journey. Good luck to the both of you.

That sure looks like a great project! I hope you and your son have a lot of fun building it, im sure it will be a beauty, they do have a great body style to them!

Auto Transport Service
Back