• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my 63 2 door conversion alterd

Yeah got those.
...how are you keeping it all square, no Jig or steel square slab bed ??

updates

heres more car **** :glasses2:

1003.jpg 1002.jpg 1001.jpg 1000.jpg 999.jpg 998.jpg 997.jpg 996.jpg 995.jpg 994.jpg 993.jpg 992.jpg

Incredible job you are doing there. I can't wait to see the progress. Keep it up!

i was told it could not be done ha i will show them nay sayers got to buy some roll bar material next and some touch up welds to finish front end keep running out of welding gas

more updates

got some more done welded up the torsion bars and here it is a 63 altered wheel base fender what do yall think ?

Picture 169.jpg Picture 180.jpg Picture 174.jpg Picture 171.jpg Picture 168.jpg Picture 167.jpg Picture 166.jpg Picture 165.jpg Picture 164.jpg Picture 163.jpg Picture 162.jpg Picture 161.jpg Picture 172.jpg Picture 176.jpg Picture 177.jpg

The fender looks great. That is how I like it done best.

This is a truly fantastic \Job Poly
Im thinking i should ship my 63 over to you and get a master to do it. :)

i'm just amazed at your work on this car every time i look at it.

thanks guys not bad for a fireman a . putting in the roll cage next will post pics soon

update

got some more of the old floor and dash out and started on the the roll bar plates set the main hoop in . now just waiting on tubing to come in . still need to figure out how to stiffin the front frame rails :icon_thumright:

Picture 181.jpg Picture 182.jpg Picture 183.jpg Picture 184.jpg Picture 185.jpg Picture 186.jpg Picture 187.jpg Picture 189.jpg Picture 188.jpg

I'm needing a driver door for my 63 Fury ragtop, that year Dodge works also. Anyone have a lead as to where I can find one...rust free.

awesome car

Iam getting to start cutting my 64, what great pics you posted keep them coming :headbang: are you using the c body torsion bars? if so which year did you get? thanks

yes iam using c-body torsion bars they wont fit in the sockets had to resize them . there from 68 imperial 50" got them from wildcat wrecking . just picked up some dom tubing for roll bar waiting on a day off now to try out the tubing notcher . trying to follow the way chrysler did in the 64s and 65s . the fenders were a little tricky but they turned out ok good luck on your 64 post them pics soon

Auto Transport Service
Back