• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my 63 2 door conversion alterd

update

got the motor in to make up motor mounts and to check oil pan clearance

1230.jpg 1231.jpg 1232.jpg 1233.jpg 1234.jpg 1235.jpg 1236.jpg

GREAT THREAD! I check this thread out EVERY DAY. Awesome work, I'm impressed. Keep it up.

Benji

Last edited:
Are you going to run the Poly? That would be different!

updates

fitted motor mounts still need more tweaking ran out of welding gas too stay tuned :icon_bounce:

IMG_1371.JPG IMG_1372.JPG IMG_1373.JPG IMG_1374.JPG IMG_1375.JPG IMG_1376.JPG IMG_1377.JPG IMG_1378.JPG

looks like a perfect match up on the mounts.I'm always in awe of the fabrication you do on the car.

update

welded on the mounts and started on a cross member needs tweaking still .it got too hot out so thats it for today. once the motor is out and k-member is out then i can finish weld everything solid. blast and paint engine bay

Picture 376.jpg Picture 377.jpg Picture 378.jpg Picture 379.jpg Picture 380.jpg Picture 382.jpg Picture 383.jpg Picture 384.jpg Picture 385.jpg Picture 386.jpg Picture 387.jpg

Depending on what you do inside that Poly, you may really raise some eyebrows at the track! Nice thread.

Coming along sick! Really glad to see some fresh fab work on this build. Ive read every page up til now! Awesome awesome

I have checked this thread EVERY day for the last month. Sooooooo glad to see some progress. i was afraid maybe the extreme heat may have kept you from working on the old girl for several weeks but not so apparantly. LOOKIN GOOD! :happy7:

Benji

sorry guys been busy with the grocery getter and honey do's hope to have an update soon

I see you getting some pieces put on.Really starting to look good.

Auto Transport Service
Back