It’s been a little while since I’ve posted but, I’ve made some slow progress. I had to put a new heat pump system in the house and a few other things (You all know how that goes! LOL). Next I cleaned up the inside of the torsion bar cross member. The crossmember is in pretty decent shape aside from the frame rail brackets inside. I removed the brackets and made some replacements out of 2” box steel and some angle welded together. Then I sprayed everything in copper weld through primer and welded everything together. Think it should work out fine and is probably stronger than the factory braces.