• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 68 Charger is painted finally!

That looks awesome! This is my favorite part of the build, seeing it come together. Enjoy

Congratulations on getting the car back, and it looks great! :thumbsup::)

We actually just took one of our cars to the body and paint shop, should get it back by the end of the year. I hope you bagged and tagged everything and took LOTS of pictures before you took it apart, those are your best options so you can refer back and document the progress too.

Well, things were kind of organized 15 years ago but with a move everything kind of got discombobulated so this should be interesting. I have lots of pics though so I'm sure I'll get things together eventually.

I've had this car for around 16 years, started replacing sheet metal and got to the point where everything had to fit perfect and it sat for awhile. It's been gone for about 1.5 years, just got delivered on Easter Sunday. Not sure where to even start....

View attachment 1093874 View attachment 1093875
Did the Easter Bunny bring it to you?.. I took the front fenders and hood off mine till after I put everything else together/on/in and test drove it around the block. Easier than trying not to scratch them up.

Did the Easter Bunny bring it to you?.. I took the front fenders and hood off mine till after I put everything else together/on/in and test drove it around the block. Easier than trying not to scratch them up.
The guy that owns the shop is a good dude, even hired my daughter to help out around there. That's not a bad idea! I'll have to make more room...thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back