• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 68 Charger Restoration Journey

Looking good. I really like your color choice, way better than black imo.

IMG_0367.JPG

Grille done

I got it from amazon it is NOICO, the only issue that I have with the headers were they were wide across the collectors, They are Hooker Super Comps not sure of the model I bought them in Carlisle Used.

I got it from amazon it is NOICO, the only issue that I have with the headers were they were wide across the collectors, They are Hooker Super Comps not sure of the model I bought them in Carlisle Used.
Interesting. I just asked my motor builder for his thoughts on the Hooker Super Comps, since that's what I'm angling to install. He said they're great headers except for the price. Any issues running a stock starter, rubbing on steering gear or hitting your torsion bars?

Interesting. I just asked my motor builder for his thoughts on the Hooker Super Comps, since that's what I'm angling to install. He said they're great headers except for the price. Any issues running a stock starter, rubbing on steering gear or hitting your torsion bars?
If your engine builder doesn't like the price of Super Comps, I wonder what he would think of TTI's pricing?

First off I bought them for $150 in Carlisle (Best swap meet I have ever seen!!!) I am running a mini starter so no issues there, they did rub a little on the torsion bars hence my comment of being a little wide on the collectors but some heat and ratchet straps can do wonders :)

Auto Transport Service
Back