• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 68 roadrunner project.

Wonderful to see the car done! So, QQ1 was a half-year color which means your car was built in june or earlier. That color POPS in the sun! MarPar, you, and I need to start the QQ1 club! Great job! Dad's very happy now.
Thank you sir it does indeed POP outside. I always thought it was b5. If I recall correctly the car was built in November 67. My father bought it around 2000 from a cousin of his who in turn bought it from the estate of the original owner. It was bought new in New Mexico by an Arizona man. I have some original paperwork and some copies of others along with an original broadcast sheet. It came with power disc front brakes and power steering and HD suspension. My dad added a few things i.e. rear armrests, light group, carpet, 440 and 4 speed. Lol. But I have the original drivetrain in the pole barn.

Auto Transport Service
Back