• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My A12 Super survivor pics

440669superbee

Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
So...I'm currently dealing with a bulkhead issue, can't really get any better pics. Some of the others are a couple years old but the H code wheels have been restored and are currently on the car with redlines.
The door jamb and motor are relatively clean and original except plug wires and a couple other things I have to sort out.
32,000 original miles!

IMG_0091.JPG IMG_0086.JPG IMG_0087.JPG IMG_1127.JPG IMG_1126.JPG

Nice car overall....Seems like a lot of things have been detailed....

Really would like to see some better pics(engine bay, underside, trunk, interior etc)...A car this low mileage may have a lot of factory markings present. People like me are very interested on seeing such things..as paints daubs, paint marks etc...Especially in the 69 model year....

Whats the bulkhead issue..maybe we can help you out....

Nice A12 Bee

Nice car overall....Seems like a lot of things have been detailed....

Really would like to see some better pics(engine bay, underside, trunk, interior etc)...A car this low mileage may have a lot of factory markings present. People like me are very interested on seeing such things..as paints daubs, paint marks etc...Especially in the 69 model year....

Whats the bulkhead issue..maybe we can help you out....
Detailed.....this car has not move from the garage for almost 2 years due to other obligations and family stuff. I'm NOT going to let it sit anymore determination has taken over......screw everything else.
I'm trying not to butcher up anything as go along, seems the main power on the (J) terminal is not passing to the fuse box. Currently trying to bypass it to confirm issue with terminals.

Simply beeuuutifull !

Original stripes I assume?

Run a wire from your alternator to your starter solenoid. 50 year old wiring, hate to have it burn

Detailed.....this car has not move from the garage for almost 2 years due to other obligations and family stuff. I'm NOT going to let it sit anymore determination has taken over......screw everything else.
I'm trying not to butcher up anything as go along, seems the main power on the (J) terminal is not passing to the fuse box. Currently trying to bypass it to confirm issue with terminals.
relating to parts....when you get a chance some more eye candy pics please....

Was the fusible link messed up? Sounds like an AMP gauge problem....Quick thing to try is to remove the two wires from the AMP gauge and bolt them together...Also check the wires on the dash side which is not easy to do....

The A12 site as mentioned above will be a good place to visit along with this site for any questions or issues your trying to resolve. Your starting off right in that the issues can be resolved prior to the 50 year reunion when hopefully a record collection of these cars will be assembled together at Carlisle in July 2019.

Welcome aboard!! Post A12 cars RULE!!! And one of my favorite colors, F6. How about some more pictures of this beast? Do you have the goodies with it? Build sheet, tag, etc...

D

I wish my A12 was your color - it's my favorite!

The A12 site as mentioned above will be a good place to visit along with this site for any questions or issues your trying to resolve. Your starting off right in that the issues can be resolved prior to the 50 year reunion when hopefully a record collection of these cars will be assembled together at Carlisle in July 2019.

This will be an EPIC year at Carlisle!

CARLISLE 7.11 133.JPG CARLISLE 7.11 137.JPG CARLISLE 7.11 141.JPG 7.15.14 037.jpg 7.15.14 039.jpg 7.15.14 040.jpg 7.15.14 041.jpg 7.15.14 042.jpg 7.15.14 043.jpg 7.15.14 044.jpg

Very sweet combo!!
Welcome

Auto Transport Service
Back