• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Bee wiht new D's

kidsixpack

Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
I've been running with the black steel wheels and redlines for 15 years. A couple of years back I decided to start trying some new looks. I think that I found something that I can live with.
KID

Ds 4.JPG

Looking good.

Almost Makes me wish I would have gotten those instead of the Mag 500.

Sweet-***!!! those are probably going to be the next ones i get!!! LOVE those rims! torq d's w/ anthracite centers right??? what size and backspace?? did you have to do anything special, or you bolt 'em right up??

Sweet-***!!! those are probably going to be the next ones i get!!! LOVE those rims! torq d's w/ anthracite centers right??? what size and backspace?? did you have to do anything special, or you bolt 'em right up??

D's suck for backspacing. The rears are 8 1/2's with 3 3/4" backspacing. The fronts are 7" with 3 3/4" backspacing.
KID

What size wheels and tires are you running?

It looks real good. :yes: Ron

Oh MAN Kid, they just look TERRIBLE! I think that you should take them off IMMEDIATELY and send them directly to ME! I'll put them on my 66 coronet and you will never have to look at them again! :grin: You know me, ALWAYS trying to help folks out! :grin:

Ok SERIOUSLY now, that is a BEAUTIFUL car and the new wheels and tires look FANTASTIC! :yes:

Richard

Very nice KID.
Was it your car with the same rims and redlines at one point? If so this combo is much better.

Very nice KID.
Was it your car with the same rims and redlines at one point? If so this combo is much better.

Yes it was! I sold a set of biasply redlines just before I purchased the D's. I think that I would have liked that, but I wanted wider rear tires then stock. I had the redline radials, but I actually hated it. I also tried the SS's. I've never been a huge fan of SS's on lift off cars. I love them on most cars though. I'm happy with this! Something that I've noticed as that Mopar people will notice the Bee with the steelies, but everyone notices it with aftermarket wheels. I still love the pure stock look, but I needed a change.
Thanks guys!
KID

fall 08 4 V2.JPG

new wheels web.JPG

six.JPG

Looks awsome with all three

like all three inorder cragers-torque's-steel.your car can have multiple personallities with whatever rims and tires you put on for the day

Auto Transport Service
Back