• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My birthday present.

coronet68mx

Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
All my money is to pay debts, credit card, mortgage, wife's Suv, employees and a long etc, I decided to use some of my hard earned money in something that I like, my car still in paint prisión, not for long, I enjoy reading treads that restore cars in really bad shape and become the joy and proud of the owner, dons tread @mopar4don is one of them the guy really puts an effort and his job is amazing, I noticed where he buy his labels in order to restore his dash, so reading his review, I contact the same guy to buy mine, his name is Brian from premium dash decals he's Canadian and the label arrive today, funny thing is that he belive like most of the guys I know that I was confused about my car, that I don't own a 68 coronet and even less that the car was build outside the US, he was also surprised that my car have the rally dash since it's a 440 coronet, After a few exchange of emails, I explained what I want, first of all I want my entire dash in the system that God intended Wich is metrical and the speedometer in kph, he was great to deal with, fully recommended, the gaskets are not listed but he made those too, also as a gift he send me the radio label, great gesture, the labels looks great, here are some pics before you start.
20210226_170742.jpg
20210226_170739.jpg
20210226_170735.jpg
20210226_170731.jpg
20210226_170722.jpg

Last edited:
Have fun I just bought the white faces and my son is going to help me with them. :bday:

Silly pagan, God doesn't speak metric. :lol:
OH and whenever it was...
fbbo happy birthday.jpg

Good for you my friend!!! Sometimes in life we have to stop and enjoy a few things for ourselves. Those look sweet!! Congrats!!

Belated Happy Birthday

nice parts/pieces too

Happy Birthday -Dr. Evil-.jpg

Nice decals Leon.....BTW - how come the clock was not done in metric? :poke:

:lol:

Those decals will make your dash really pop when the car is completed. Congrats, and WTG Brian for helping out a great guy. :thumbsup:

Nice decals Leon.....BTW - how come the clock was not done in metric? :poke:

:lol:

Those decals will make your dash really pop when the car is completed. Congrats, and WTG Brian for helping out a great guy. :thumbsup:
God also invented the sexagesimal system and beer :lol: ... no wait those were the sumerian:bananaweed:

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back