• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My charger restoration dream car

I'm thinking about putting a wire from the side marker lights to the fronts, it should be very easy and I'd think it wouldn't cause any probs. That way they'd be on with mid and headlights switch position.

Any new updates???
We have been doing good and just trying not to get stressed out with all of the political and pandemic problems.
I have been enjoying taking my wife on evening drives and dinner dates in the charger. I still have not really been able to take it to any car shows because they have all been postponed because of Corona. I just cleaned up my 2 yellow cars and took some yard pictures.
Torino Charger.jpeg

IMG_1584.JPG

We have been doing good and just trying not to get stressed out with all of the political and pandemic problems.
I have been enjoying taking my wife on evening drives and dinner dates in the charger. I still have not really been able to take it to any car shows because they have all been postponed because of Corona. I just cleaned up my 2 yellow cars and took some yard pictures.
View attachment 1026156
View attachment 1026157
Sweet Torino, what drive train?

Sweet Torino, what drive train?
Thanks, I bought it for $300.00 and painted it 34 years ago. It was my main commute and family car and I still use it.
It just has a 302 with the C-4 transmission. We have had thoughts of putting something bigger in it.
image2.jpeg

Thanks, I bought it for $300.00 and painted it 34 years ago. It was my main commute and family car and I still use it.
It just has a 302 with the C-4 transmission. We have had thoughts of putting something bigger in it.
View attachment 1026183
My fav. year of Torino. Something bigger.... like a Coyote ???? That would be fun :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back